Luke Little WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Is anyone concerned that our LB are on the smaller side with speed, their about225/ 235lb and 6 feet tall, will their speed compensate for their lack of bulk

The Tampa2 relies on gang tackling. Is it a concern. Yes. Is there a solution for the problem. Yes.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about AJ Dillon of the packers, he's trucked us before. Maybe the speed will offset my concerns

Outside of Morrow, (who's only 215lbs) the other 2 "starters" are almost identical to what the Colts have for linebackers.

Depending on how you "rank" the stats... The Colts defense was pretty good against the Run

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The pass defense unit needs to be a swarm of wasps. Let Aaron Rodgers try to win a game handing off 40 times. He'll get so bored he will audible to pass every play after halftime.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
For the most part the Bears will line up in a 4-2-5 where your LB's need speed over bulk.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Is anyone concerned that our LB are on the smaller side with speed, their about225/ 235lb and 6 feet tall, will their speed compensate for their lack of bulk

Nope LB is fine
plug.png

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This isn't the 80's. Would rather have fast, quick and lighter LB'ers that can cover than liabilities in coverage that can occasionally make a run stop. / end thread

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
The pass defense unit needs to be a swarm of wasps. Let Aaron Rodgers try to win a game handing off 40 times. He'll get so bored he will audible to pass every play after halftime.
This place is good for laughs...I'll give it that.

Bears fans start ramping up their false hope this time of year. It increases through camp and the preseason games. They set themselves up every year to have their souls completely crushed when reality sets in.

Week 2 is going to be a absolute blast. The Packers are going to steamroll this good for shit team and these fools will cry about the refs? When every position group on the Packers roster is superior to the Bears. Not even close. The coaching staff is superior. The whole franchise, and all of Packer Nation is superior.

The Packers have bigger fish to fry this year than some wannabe teams in the NFC North. Teams that claim to be the Packers rivals. You aren't our rival. The Packers are only focused on bringing that 5th Lombardi home to Green Bay.

You fools can continue whatever it is you do...
Too funny.

54c8cd89055107c9495ff347f24dd211.jpeg

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
"The Packers are only focused on bringing that 5th Lombardi home to Green Bay."

Dream on. You wont play Bears, Falcons, Detroit , Jets etc. in the playoffs and more likely some games will be played on the road where unfriendly refs are waiting. ;)

But, whatever blows your skirt up sport..

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
"The Packers are only focused on bringing that 5th Lombardi home to Green Bay."

Dream on. You wont play Bears, Falcons, Detroit , Jets etc. in the playoffs and more likely some games will be played on the road where unfriendly refs are waiting. ;)

But, whatever blows your skirt up sport..
Packers fans are a bunch of dumb hicks, I wouldn't bother giving them your time.

mecha

Liked Posts:
imagine being a Packer fan talking shit at a division rival's message board every day instead of being with your own cheesedick cunt fanbase talking delusional shit about winning a Super Bowl again with Rodgers in his old age.

protip: Aaron Rodgers isn't Tom Brady. and fuck you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can't imagine someone reading this board and coming to the conclusion that there is a lot of "hope." How f'ing stupid is someone if that's their understanding of this board.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
outside of Roquan, the entire unit is nothing special

macbear67

Liked Posts:
I really can't think of anything more pathetic than a Packer fan trolling through here. "You guys suck! I'm so cool!" Loser.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I can't imagine someone reading this board and coming to the conclusion that there is a lot of "hope." How f'ing stupid is someone if that's their understanding of this board.

You gotta realize this is the same massive dipshit that thinks De’Vondre Campbell is way better than Roquan Smith.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
What happened to him, is he hurt because he isn't playing and cost us a very high 2,nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.