Luke Little WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's been here for almost 2 months and is not a rookie. They play one game a week.

How long do you think it takes to learn YOUR responsibilities on any given play?

I think you learning your responsibilities at your fast food job isn't exactly the same as learning a complex playbook in the NFL.

I think you should put me on ignore and mind your own business.

How hard is that?

Because that doesn't fix the issue of you posting on here when no one wants you to post on here. Dont think a person has ever been universally thought of as a fucking moron on here until you decided to become an attention whore around mid 2021

Like 99.9% of this board hates you.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because that doesn't fix the issue of you posting on here when no one wants you to post on here.
Are you the ccs hall-monitor?

DM the mods about your plan and quit derailing threads.

And don't forget a couple of years ago when you would come in here drunk & angry over Mitch....did anyone want you perma-banned from the board? Nobody likes you either, bud.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think you learning your responsibilities at your fast food job isn't exactly the same as learning a complex playbook in the NFL.

Because that doesn't fix the issue of you posting on here when no one wants you to post on here. Dont think a person has ever been universally thought of as a fucking moron on here until you decided to become an attention whore around mid 2021

Like 99.9% of this board hates you.
Hey, shitstain and dblpoo have formed the diarrhea duo. They are the equivalent of fecal matter after a nasty case of food poisoning

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hey, shitstain and dblpoo have formed the diarrhea duo. They are the equivalent of fecal matter after a nasty case of food poisoning

dbldoo just has dumb football takes.

Black Rainbow doesn't even care about football anymore at this point, his mission is just to come on here, act childish, and try to piss people off so they insult him. I'm assuming its because it gives him a high and he gets off on it.

He's a fucking weirdo.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He's been here for almost 2 months and is not a rookie. They play one game a week.

How long do you think it takes to learn YOUR responsibilities on any given play? Or even the majority of plays?
Yeah it's not like he was trending up with 11 targets and 7 receptions his last 2 games before having what appeared to be but, thankfully was not, an ACL tear vs GB.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dbldoo just has dumb football takes.

Black Rainbow doesn't even care about football anymore at this point, his mission is just to come on here, act childish, and try to piss people off so they insult him. I'm assuming its because it gives him a high and he gets off on it.

He's a fucking weirdo.
Imagine being perpetually negative about the sole bright spot on the roster just to be the self declared "villain" of ccs, only to play a victim when people hate on you. It's twisted and sad.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd-still-rather-have-our-2nd-round-pick-which-will-be-the-1st-or-2nd-pick-in-the-2nd-round.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

How long do you think it takes to learn YOUR responsibilities on any given play? Or even the majority of plays?
I’m not sure you understand just how complex NFL playbooks are for players regardless if they are rookies or vets. Parcells once said that a playbook takes a year for a player to fully grasp the system.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd-still-rather-have-our-2nd-round-pick-which-will-be-the-1st-or-2nd-pick-in-the-2nd-round.

I'll wait till next season to make that judgement. Plenty of 2nd round WR's do not hit the ground running. For every George Pickens you get two WR's who don't do shit their rookie year.

He's def trending in the direction of the trade looking like a steal for the steelers, but I think Mapletrons ceiling is much higher than any WR you could get in the second round this year, and his production should be as well..

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’m not sure you understand just how complex NFL playbooks are for players regardless if they are rookies or vets. Parcells once said that a playbook takes a year for a player to fully grasp the system.

You are talking to a guy who's probably never worked a complex job in his life, much less played a sport.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
This.

All you draft pick humpers should be pissed Poles burned a high 2nd round pick on a 1 and a half year lease for a player.

If he doesn't post career numbers next year it's a massive reach.

lennybrisco

Liked Posts:
Imagine being perpetually negative about the sole bright spot on the roster just to be the self declared "villain" of ccs, only to play a victim when people hate on you. It's twisted and sad.

Just as weird to me is everyone saying they hate his posting and attention whoring and then replying to him at all and playing right into it.

It's a fucked up symbiotic relationship. Nutty.

Stop replying and they will change or go away.

Just my irrelevant lurker thoughts. Carry on.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just as weird to me is everyone saying they hate his posting and attention whoring and then replying to him at all and playing right into it.

It's a fucked up symbiotic relationship. Nutty.

Stop replying and they will change or go away.

Just my irrelevant lurker thoughts. Carry on.
It would take a concerted effort. Why don't you put together a group dm?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Whats easier, telling one person to fuck off cause no one likes him

Or as a community agree to ignore him.

Yea, ok. How about Black Rainbow just stops acting like a child.

lennybrisco

Liked Posts:
It would take a concerted effort. Why don't you put together a group dm?
I've put it out into the universe for others to ponder which is as much effort as I care to give it.

It was mostly an observation of how odd and interesting people are. Contributing to things that make them mad - but seemingly enjoying getting mad. I do this myself on occasion - like watching most Bears games since '86.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it's not like he was trending up with 11 targets and 7 receptions his last 2 games before having what appeared to be but, thankfully was not, an ACL tear vs GB.
All I'm saying is I am NOT buying the "he needs a whole off-season to learn the playbook" excuse.

That's all.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All I'm saying is I am NOT buying the "he needs a whole off-season to learn the playbook" excuse.

That's all.

He doesn’t need the whole off-season. He did need a few weeks though and his coach indicated he knew most of it now.

Realistic people gave him a month or so. Unfortunately then he got injured.

Hopefully he comes back this week and has a decent game so everyone can shut the fuck up about it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've put it out into the universe for others to ponder which is as much effort as I care to give it.

It was mostly an observation of how odd and interesting people are. Contributing to things that make them mad - but seemingly enjoying getting mad. I do this myself on occasion - like watching most Bears games since '86.
Bingo.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please re-read my post. I made no mention of "fully grasping the system."

Lol @ "not sure you understand."

Status
Not open for further replies.