Luongo Talks Blackhawks Or Panthers As Destinations

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Canucks have been good teams, but they have terrible coaching. And they are a bunch of douchebags that like to dive, which sucks.

They win the president's trophy because their division sucks, not because they are some great team that nobody can beat.

Luongo has gotten pulled because AV sucks and because his defense is awful. Go look back at his 2011 playoff goals that he let in. A lot of them are bad defense. He's a good goalie that plays for a misleading team with their record compared to how good they really are.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Canucks have been good teams, but they have terrible coaching. And they are a bunch of douchebags that like to dive, which sucks.

They win the president's trophy because their division sucks, not because they are some great team that nobody can beat.

Luongo has gotten pulled because AV sucks and because his defense is awful. Go look back at his 2011 playoff goals that he let in. A lot of them are bad defense. He's a good goalie that plays for a misleading team with their record compared to how good they really are.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That certainly is the case on some of the goals.. but there are plenty where if I was a Canucks fan.. I'd be calling for his head.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
That certainly is the case on some of the goals.. but there are plenty where if I was a Canucks fan.. I'd be calling for his head.

As opposed to the goals Crow let in this postseason?

For me there are two basic questions for every player they add, is the player an upgrade and can the Hawks make him work under the cap? In Luongo's case the answer to both is yes.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

We got you the first time :troll:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As opposed to the goals Crow let in this postseason?

For me there are two basic questions for every player they add, is the player an upgrade and can the Hawks make him work under the cap? In Luongo's case the answer to both is yes.

Crow sure as hell isn't the answer.. That's been proven in two post seasons..

For me.. Luongo is no upgrade.. Other than just being a big name.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry. My internet has been fucked up the past couple days.

I think there are issues with the site. When you first posted that I could see that it was posted, but when I clicked on the thread it wouldn't appear. After you reposted it I could actually see both posts now. Actually have a similar thing going on with the All-Star game thread in the Cubs forum right now.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luongo is no upgrade? Wow, was that serious?
confused0069.gif

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care how much of an upgrade Luongo is, he will never ever be welcome in Chicago, I'd rather have Huet back than Luongo. Sorry I'm stubborn, and maybe Luongo is an upgrade but that's like seeing Toews going to the Red Wings for me.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of hate for Lou. If he ended up here, i'd buy a jersey t-shirt of his.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of hate for Lou. If he ended up here, i'd buy a jersey t-shirt of his.

Nice to see you'd spend a whole like $30. That's commitment.

Side note: If he is traded to the Hawks, can we call him something other than Lu (Or as Joe would spell it incorrectly, Lou). Like, I don't know, Bob or something. Or Bert.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I don't get the resistance to this. Luongo isn't the best goalie in the NHL, but he is certainly better than anything the Hawks have had in the past several seasons. I want my team to win, and if Hitler meant that my team was going to win I would strongly consider it. Okay maybe not Hitler, but I really don't care about anything else besides winning when it comes to my sports team.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I don't get the resistance to this. Luongo isn't the best goalie in the NHL, but he is certainly better than anything the Hawks have had in the past several seasons. I want my team to win, and if Hitler meant that my team was going to win I would strongly consider it. Okay maybe not Hitler, but I really don't care about anything else besides winning when it comes to my sports team.

thats all that matters. i dont care what team he played for. the self destruction is a bit blown out of proportion by fans.

Sent from my Asshole using Tapatalk

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like Luongo, I don't really want him on the team, and his hair is nasty. But I can still see that he is obviously better than what the Hawks currently have. And he's loads better than Huet ever was. Huet was a backup that was used as a starter and given a ridiculous amount of money.

Luongo is a starter given a ridiculous amount of money that was used as a backup. Totally different stories there and Luongo is way better than Huet.

Any Hawks fan that would protest to Luongo on the Hawks is either dumb or stupid. Or a meatball, which is synonymous to the other two words.