Marquis Teague Sent To D-League (Update: Already brought back)

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Isn't Teague cheap and young? :shrug:
A couple scenarios with him being sent down:

-It's possible that he may have to be included in a trade, so maybe they are showcasing him in the D-League.

-It's possible that they sent him down & wanted him to have minutes because they're showcasing Kirk and/or Mike James for a potential trade package.

-It's possible that they sent him down for a few games to get a message across to him, considering he may be their starting PG for the rest of the season in the event that Kirk is traded.

-It's possible that nothing at all happens & GarPax are foolish enough to keep this team together for a 1st round playoff exit, thus losing out on a chance to land a franchise player in this upcoming draft.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Makes sense on two fronts. He gets playing time and can return to the Bulls in case Hinrich gets hurt or James falls asleep on the bench. Or some team that said they might be willing to accept him in a trade wanted to see him in game action and obviously he wasn't going to get any with the Bulls.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
we dont usually send players to the Dleague...so this is giving me hope that something is about to happen

false hope? probably

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
-It's possible that nothing at all happens & GarPax are foolish enough to keep this team together for a 1st round playoff exit, thus losing out on a chance to land a franchise player in this upcoming draft.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn't too happy about the Teague pick at the time. In fact, I hated it. But I had no choice but to see how he would turn out. Shit like this doesn't make me hopeful about him.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't too happy about the Teague pick at the time. In fact, I hated it. But I had no choice but to see how he would turn out. Shit like this doesn't make me hopeful about him.

I was skeptical, but thought if he showed some things as a rookie he'd be like Jimmy Butler. I saw the potential from Butler even as a rookie. I saw nothing from Teague. I already see something in Snell. Can't hit on all draft picks, especially late round ones.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Still not giving up on Teague! He is only 20 years old but, I am not sure he fits as far as what Tom want to do Offensively

Bullls really need to bring in another PG though, last thing I want to see is more Mike James!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah i wanted Will Barton...but he sucks too so i guess its no loss there lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was one of those high risk high reward picks. You could kind of see how he had the tools to be a good player, but it hasn't really amounted to anything.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Management and Tom disagree on Marquis. Which should lead to someone being dismissed.

Teague can play a little bit, but he's not consistent enough to be a starter in the NBA. Maybe in a year or two, which is probably why the Bulls sent him down. He's just not a good fit for this team RIGHT NOW.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Teague can play a little bit, but he's not consistent enough to be a starter in the NBA. Maybe in a year or two, which is probably why the Bulls sent him down. He's just not a good fit for this team RIGHT NOW.

50246-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-SbQd.jpeg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What are the rules on Dleaguers? Do the bulls have his rights solely, or can anyone get him?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;RFZrzg62Zj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
About damn time. I figure if Thibs is only gonna play him 6 seconds, atleast send him somewhere to play.

This is EXACTLY what I said in the bulls/cavs igt.