Marquis Teague Sent To D-League (Update: Already brought back)

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
This upcoming draft is littered with very talented point guards. In my honest opinion, one of the better all around PG's according to nbadraft.net is slated to go in the second round in 6'9 Kyle Anderson. His stats are crazy for someone of his size that is a natural point and playing under a really bad coach. 14.0 ppg. on .51% shooting, 9.3 rbg, 7.8 assits 2.82 as/to and nearly 2 steals. Point is, I'm all about giving Teague some time but it will be a short leash. I have a feeling one of the possible three picks we have will be on a PG and it would be a good idea for best case a very good backup or future trade bait a'la Eric Bledsoe or worst case scenario Roses replacement (which hurts me to say).

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
... and just so you know, they usually put the current game thread at top of the page above the stickies for some reason. :shrug:
Its with the sticky's...but since Rose was lost, there hasn't been an IGT stuck. I figure Heat games are always big games and the Bulls seem to always play them well.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
This upcoming draft is littered with very talented point guards. In my honest opinion, one of the better all around PG's according to nbadraft.net is slated to go in the second round in 6'9 Kyle Anderson. His stats are crazy for someone of his size that is a natural point and playing under a really bad coach. 14.0 ppg. on .51% shooting, 9.3 rbg, 7.8 assits 2.82 as/to and nearly 2 steals. Point is, I'm all about giving Teague some time but it will be a short leash. I have a feeling one of the possible three picks we have will be on a PG and it would be a good idea for best case a very good backup or future trade bait a'la Eric Bledsoe or worst case scenario Roses replacement (which hurts me to say).

Kyle Anderson still has a lot of improving to do and it shoes when you watch him play. He came out of HS as a PG but has been playing mainly the 3 at UCLA.

I don't think Steve Alford is a bad coach, let alone a really bad coach :shrug: anyone that can make New Mexico relevant in any sport is a good coach.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Kyle Anderson still has a lot of improving to do and it shoes when you watch him play. He came out of HS as a PG but has been playing mainly the 3 at UCLA.

I don't think Steve Alford is a bad coach, let alone a really bad coach :shrug: anyone that can make New Mexico relevant in any sport is a good coach.

Oops. My bad, I thought Howland was still coaching UCLA. Makes sense that they are winning now. Yeah I like Alford. He is a good coach.