My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks Marty. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
He only played in i think like 11 games last year and he was already on the outs with the players and coaches so you can't compare his stats to the TE's that played full seasons on teams that they were actually wanted on.
Whatever. He is a distant memory and a 4th round pick now. Glad we got that much for him.

Volatilezombie

Liked Posts:
Pipe dream I know but I'd rather have okung could probably get him cheaper because of injury and he doesn't know how to negotiate

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Look,marty was an ok TE that couldnt catch a cold,he did nothing that stood out and got completely outplayed by a journeyman TE in Zack Miller.Last year all he did was bitch and complain while dropping eveything that was thrown his way,and when he did catch a pass he would go down immediately.I find it laughable that people would call him a top TE.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I find it laughable that you don't see that he was a top TE when it's pretty clear he was.

DWBear

Liked Posts:
I'll miss Bennett's antics (slightly) and his production (mostly), but Fox is changing the culture of the Bears locker room and Marty just doesn't fit. In fact I'm a little confused about how he's going to work with the way that the Patriots operate. On the field he's great. Off the field he is sort of a "handful " for a coach.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pace is killing it

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
A 6'6" target running a sub 4.7 is zero speed? Lol

He made some great plays for Da Bears. NE is gonna be a shoe-in for the AFC Championship game again

Looking at him in games he seemed like a defensive player playing offense IMO,I will concede he made some good plays durning his time with the Bears but last year he really seemed to be a shit player and i am ecstatic we got a 4th for him..

On a side note he will be an after thought if he pulls the same shit in NE with the pouting and bitching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Not bad, but I think the Bears might have just handed New England another Superbowl.

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
according to over the cap we should have about 24m in cap space

Hope Bears go after Wilkerson now. 2nd rd pick should get it done esp. if they want to resign Fitz. Besides who else has cap room to compete for Mo? Get Stanley in the first and Bears look decent.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol do any other fan base do this? once a player is traded or goes into free agency do they automatically think he is the worse player in the league?

Yeah, this one, apparently Forte, Marshall and now Bennett all sucked

AussieBear

next it will be jay and a first for a 3rd right...

couldnt pace have just taken a 5th instead of coming off another pick..

but whatever.. he gone...

Monster

Liked Posts:
If he's the slightest locker room issue he won't last in NE... They frown on that shit.
I imagine that will be made clear day one.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jcwd.gif

see ya clownasarus rex. was fun for a little while..... then it wasn't. Pace will make good use of the 4th rounder I am sure.

Reactions: 1ke
Status
Not open for further replies.