dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Because you think this is Madden and not real life.

In real life if guys are cancers or not buying in they do as much damage as good.

And the thing is....we don't really know just how much of a problem he really was cause teams don't let everything get out. He could of done a lot of damage in the locker room and all we know is the little we hear

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I understand that Bennett for a fourth is not equal value, but I think some people underestimate zach Miller. The big if is can he stay healthy, but he has already proven he can be a TE1 for us in the second half of last season. The people at pff are also high on him. This is an interesting reading Miller, even if it's from more of a fantasy perspective.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/03/16/fantasy-could-zach-miller-be-a-te1-in-chicago/

It had very little to do with Miller. Bennett didn't want to be here. We didn't want Bennett here. Its a miracle Pace got value for him as opposed to an outright release.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I understand that Bennett for a fourth is not equal value, but I think some people underestimate zach Miller. The big if is can he stay healthy, but he has already proven he can be a TE1 for us in the second half of last season. The people at pff are also high on him. This is an interesting reading Miller, even if it's from more of a fantasy perspective.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/03/16/fantasy-could-zach-miller-be-a-te1-in-chicago/

I think people are overestimating Millers value based on 4 games in a 7 year career.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm completely fine with this (like it matters). I we had enough 6th rounders and another 4th is nice to have in the pocket.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It had very little to do with Miller. Bennett didn't want to be here. We didn't want Bennett here. Its a miracle Pace got value for him as opposed to an outright release.

"Amazing" why?

He is a top 5 TE in the last 4 years

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I'm completely fine with this (like it matters). I we had enough 6th rounders and another 4th is nice to have in the pocket.

But the 6th rd pick was still value and the 4th rd pick is really late, just 4 picks, from being a 5th rd.

I just dont see the gain of adding the additional pick with a top TE in the league.

Mitchapalooza

But the 6th rd pick was still value and the 4th rd pick is really late, just 4 picks, from being a 5th rd.

I just dont see the gain of adding the additional pick with a top TE in the league.

because without it, we'd probably have to end up just cutting him.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Amazing" why?

He is a top 5 TE in the last 4 years

If you just go by fantasy points (which are for receptions, yardage and tds in my league) he was 22nd in my league. Zach Miller was 24th last year. He HAS had some great years, but has been banged up, slowed down a bit, and at times, doesn't seem to give a crap. With Gronk also in NEP I can't see him having 90/900 again.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ "top 5 TE" being traded for a 4th & a ham sandwich. You obviously give MB a higher street value than any NFL GM. I'm amazed Pace got anything to cut this albatross loose.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If you just go by fantasy points (which are for receptions, yardage and tds in my league) he was 22nd in my league. Zach Miller was 24th last year. He HAS had some great years, but has been banged up, slowed down a bit, and at times, doesn't seem to give a crap. With Gronk also in NEP I can't see him having 90/900 again.

Not many TE in history had, let alone, repeat 90/900

Mitchapalooza

I don't understand why everybody thinks we would have cut him?

Do people here know what Pace is thinking before he does it?

Because multiple reports came out saying if they couldn't find a trade partner they were going to cut him. Even once we traded him, Ian Rappaport said the same thing. It's been discussed for months. It was known he wasn't gonna be here in 2016.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Bears freed up 5 mil and picked up a 4th round pick for a player already out the door. If Bennett stayed in Chicago another year he would of half assed it or spent atleast half the year injured.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.