Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Kiper said the same thing. I would love to get peppers and Watson in the second.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Kiper said the same thing. I would love to get peppers and Watson in the second.

That would be a great start, but QB is simply too hard to fill, I predict 4 QB's go in the first round and Watson will be one of them.

I would be happy with Peppers

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get better info from my dog... and it died almost a year back.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I get better info from my dog... and it died almost a year back.
I posted this in another thread, but kiper was on ESPN 1000 and had some good info. He was talking about this qb class and was going on about how there is a possibility one might not get drafted in the first round. Also said defense in this draft was much better value. If it starts to come out that teams don't see these qbs ranked very highly, I'd take peppers and not even feel bad about it. Then I would hope to either get Watson in the 2nd, or use that pick to help move back into the first to take him, or trade for Jimmy g. Getting peppers & either Watson/jimmy would be an excellent draft regardless of who else they pick imo.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do not want peppers.

I find it ridiculous that their are Mock drafts already. The draft order has not even been finalized yet and we have mocks out. On top of that, FA will play a big part into who people draft as well. The Bears could sign Berry in FA and someone else and then we have no need for S. I know, I know, Pace's dick is hard for BPA, but need does play a factor.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I find it ridiculous that their are Mock drafts already. The draft order has not even been finalized yet and we have mocks out. On top of that, FA will play a big part into who people draft as well. The Bears could sign Berry in FA and someone else and then we have no need for S. I know, I know, Pace's dick is hard for BPA, but need does play a factor.
We aren't getting berry.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone that pays ESPN for McShay's "insider" information is a fool. I'd rather read Biff's blog than that shit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's a pipe dream, but you're missing my point.
No I'm not. They aren't going to sign any safety that would have a (perceived) bigger impact than peppers. Mostly because berry seems to be the only game changer available, and peppers is a game changer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I posted this in another thread, but kiper was on ESPN 1000 and had some good info. He was talking about this qb class and was going on about how there is a possibility one might not get drafted in the first round. Also said defense in this draft was much better value. If it starts to come out that teams don't see these qbs ranked very highly, I'd take peppers and not even feel bad about it. Then I would hope to either get Watson in the 2nd, or use that pick to help move back into the first to take him, or trade for Jimmy g. Getting peppers & either Watson/jimmy would be an excellent draft regardless of who else they pick imo.

That was more about McShay than Kiper but I personally like Trubisky a lot and even though it looks like Falk is staying in school, it's not a given with the potential of being a top pick. I also think this QB draft is reasonably deep if not superstar rated at the top. This is what we hear almost every year at this time with revelations of grandeur in the spring.

All that said. I also don't want the Bear to take one top 5 for the sake of taking him. Pace needs to love the guy and if you do, make it happen even if it costs you more. If not take BPA and wait as you said. I've been thanking as you since I don't want to reach, felt the top guy would be gone and Watson not quite worth the position but I doubt he lasts until 2. IF there are 2 or 3 (Falk?) top QBs there and Pace likes one, he should go for it.

Here's the current CBS big board top 8 and we know QBs go higher than they get ranked. I don't see us taking Foutnette or Robinson since we should be picking earlier and other needs are greater but it's hard to hate on any of these for this team. It's personal but I have some issues with finding Peppers an effective NFL position. He could fall, a lot.

RANK PLAYER POS. POS. RANK
1 Jonathan Allen DE 1
2 Myles Garrett DE 2
3 Jabrill Peppers OLB 1
4 Mitch Trubisky QB 1
5 Marlon Humphrey CB 1
6 Teez Tabor CB 2
7 Leonard FournetteRB 1
8 Cam Robinson OT 1
9 DeShone Kizer QB 2

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think when kiper was talking, he said trubisky should return for his senior year and would end up the number one next year. I think when he was talking, he said if trubisky returns, no qb is worth a first round pick.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
No I'm not. They aren't going to sign any safety that would have a (perceived) bigger impact than peppers. Mostly because berry seems to be the only game changer available, and peppers is a game changer.

He is? He has one turnover in his career.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Two safeties in the top 5? Has that ever happened?

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
For those of you wondering what the OP is about.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/18266694/todd-mcshay-2017-nfl-mock-draft-10

Here's the top 10:

Browns - Jonathan Allen, DE
49ers - Garrett, DE/OLB
Jags - Jamal Adams, S
Bears - Peppers, S
Titans - Marshon Lattimore, CB
Jets - Tim Williams, OLB
Panthers - Fournette, RB
Saints - Marlon Humphrey, CB
Browns - Takkarist McKinley, OLB
Chargers - Mike Williams, WR

If it cuts like this with all teams in the top of the draft down on the QB options, Humphrey over Peppers all day for me.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He has one pick and one forced fumble this season. 3 rushing tds, one punt return td, 15 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, 7 qb hurries and is up for a heisman. Mostly playing at lb. Last year he had 10 passes defended as a sophomore safety. But yeah, TOs is the only thing that changes games. Watch the games instead of cherry picking a stat that you were wrong about to begin with.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
You mean he has recovered one..right? That makes me worry a little..definitely doesnt seem to be a game changer in that area..we need turnovers badly on this team

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk