Micah Parsons

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is same people clamoring for Parsons likely go apeshit at the cost which is probably 2 first rounders and paying him 30-35 million a year.

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Poles is too smart. He just spent the better part of two years digging the Bears out of Cap hell not to put them right back in. He backed off of Judon for much the same reason. He appears to have a financial plan for the future and he apparently wants to stick to it.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
IF parsons for some reason got traded, it wouldn't be until next offseason. My guess is either dak or Demarcus Lawrence becomes available then. Maybe Lawrence is a target for a couple years for poles

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lots of Bears twitter dreaming about a Parsons trade now that CeeDee got paid.

Hope some of the CCS insiders can get us the FACTS.
Jerry Jones brings in $77 mil every home game. Just heard that on the Pat McAfee show and didn't realize it was that much.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is same people clamoring for Parsons likely go apeshit at the cost which is probably 2 first rounders and paying him 30-35 million a year.
and rightfully so

msadows

Liked Posts:

Very few would cry about it I'd guess. He's a top 5 Edge in the NFL, you can give him a 6 year deal and by the time Sweat is off the books re-sign caleb to an extension.

Obviously its very unlikely, but at the same time how the fuck do the cowboys afford signing all 3 of Dak, Ceedee, and Micah to the highest paid deals at their position? That would end up being like 130m just for 3 guys, basically half the cap.

Also it kinda surprised me ceedee was the first to get paid out of the 3, as he's the easiest to replace. WR's grow on trees now, maybe not ones of his quality but there are 3-4 good ones coming out of every draft yearly now it feels like.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles is too smart. He just spent the better part of two years digging the Bears out of Cap hell not to put them right back in. He backed off of Judon for much the same reason. He appears to have a financial plan for the future and he apparently wants to stick to it.
that's the Mccaskey way of keeping your gig