Micah Parsons

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daks better than goofy and the lolions paid him.

Not sure what the fuck the cowboys are doing, they have no real other options. Maybe they want shadeur and his daddy to come play/coach.
I was excited about him as a coach when he first went to Boulder Now I have some doubts. He sure seems to come with an ample amount of side-show.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'd agree to a Mack type deal today. I know that factually, we have no idea what Caleb is going to be as a pro. But these next three years are those where he is most affordable.
It would take 2 1sts and a bank breaker of a deal. Which, with Caleb on his rookie deal, if he hits big time, then with Parsons, we could be in the Superbowl conversation.

I severely doubt it happens though.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I was excited about him as a coach when he first went to Boulder Now I have some doubts. He sure seems to come with an ample amount of side-show.

Would be perfect for the cowboys. Jerry will be happy with the attention he draws.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not sure what the fuck the cowboys are doing, they have no real other options. Maybe they want shadeur and his daddy to come play/coach.
Goofy's 2023 was better than Daks who happened to have the best year of his career, lets not even get into their playoff records, if anyone is goofy it's you

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

maybe they can connive Jerry into trading Dak to da bears for Tyson 200luftbaloons Bagent

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Perfect fit for an owner that doesn't want to pay his Black QB.
Seriously? Dak is averaging $40,000,000 a year over the last 4 years and you say he doesn't want to pay him? Maybe you meant to say he doesn't want to waste his money on a QB who can't win playoff games and pay him an exuberant amount a second time. Maybe not.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously? Dak is averaging $40,000,000 a year over the last 4 years and you say he doesn't want to pay him? Maybe you meant to say he doesn't want to waste his money on a QB who can't win playoff games and pay him an exuberant amount a second time. Maybe not.
Why so serious?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Jerry will want a Mack type deal. Not happening. Nice pipedream though.

And it's really not worth it, tbh. Why tank all of that work, that you've done (Poles/Cunningham), to put yourself right back into cap/picks hell? I honestly don't think people realize how detrimental that would be.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Goofy's 2023 was better than Daks who happened to have the best year of his career, lets not even get into their playoff records, if anyone is goofy it's you

No it wasnt? Dak was better in pretty much every category.

You can argue if he's a better QB outside of stats, but he had a higher completion %, basically the same yardage, more TD's, less INTs. Higher TD %, Higher passer rating.

In what way was Goofy's 2023 better than Daks?

msadows

Liked Posts:
And it's really not worth it, tbh. Why tank all of that work, that you've done (Poles/Cunningham), to put yourself right back into cap/picks hell? I honestly don't think people realize how detrimental that would be.

If(big if) this happened, it would happen at midseason when the cowboys are a shitshow and the bears are looking like a serious contender(6-2 or better). Caleb would also have to look like the real deal and be balling out.

I could see him then going all in for an EDGE/DT to put them over the top, but likely not someone of Micah's level. Shit, maybe they trade BACK for mack again since he's expiring. That would be pretty funny. That seems a lot more realistic than Micah, and its likely the chargers will not be very good this year. Toss them another 4th and let mack finish what he started here.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
If(big if) this happened, it would happen at midseason when the cowboys are a shitshow and the bears are looking like a serious contender(6-2 or better). Caleb would also have to look like the real deal and be balling out.

I could see him then going all in for an EDGE/DT to put them over the top, but likely not someone of Micah's level. Shit, maybe they trade BACK for mack again since he's expiring. That would be pretty funny. That seems a lot more realistic than Micah, and its likely the chargers will not be very good this year. Toss them another 4th and let mack finish what he started here.
Is Mack still good?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Just sit back for a second and imagine what this defense would look like with parsons.

Feelin like 2018 all over again.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It would take 2 1sts and a bank breaker of a deal. Which, with Caleb on his rookie deal, if he hits big time, then with Parsons, we could be in the Superbowl conversation.

I severely doubt it happens though.
If it is to happen, the most likely scenario is that Dallas keeps him this year while aiming for a SB; then next year trade while on his fifth year option. They have the money to sign him, truly, but that means you are spending north of $110M on three players (presume 35M on Lamb, 35M on Parsons new deal, 40M on Dak) and filling out the rest of the roster with guys making no more than $10M on the FA market and draft picks, or cutting guys that help them stay competitive like Steele or Diggs.

The likelihood of him ending up in Chicago is incredibly low - I would bet that Poles prefers to not spend the kind of draft pick compensation that Parsons would demand in trade. The likelihood of him leaving Dallas is not too low though - Jerry may feel that money is better spent on helping his offense and drafting for defense.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If it is to happen, the most likely scenario is that Dallas keeps him this year while aiming for a SB; then next year trade while on his fifth year option. They have the money to sign him, truly, but that means you are spending north of $110M on three players (presume 35M on Lamb, 35M on Parsons new deal, 40M on Dak) and filling out the rest of the roster with guys making no more than $10M on the FA market and draft picks, or cutting guys that help them stay competitive like Steele or Diggs.

The likelihood of him ending up in Chicago is incredibly low - I would bet that Poles prefers to not spend the kind of draft pick compensation that Parsons would demand in trade. The likelihood of him leaving Dallas is not too low though - Jerry may feel that money is better spent on helping his offense and drafting for defense.
Lamb and Parsons are both elite at their positions through. You might just let Dak walk if you absolutely have to. But yea I don't think Parsons is going anywhere.