Micah Parsons

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
No Pace's mistake was drafting Trubisky.
Trubisky was a bust but it’s never a mistake to take a stab at the most important position in all of sports. Trading for Mack with many questions still unanswered about Trubisky was the mistake.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubisky was a bust but it’s never a mistake to take a stab at the most important position in all of sports. Trading for Mack with many questions still unanswered about Trubisky was the mistake.
Mack was good for us. Trubisky was not. If Pace had drafted Mahomes Bears probably win a Super Bowl.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goofy's 2023 was better than Daks who happened to have the best year of his career, lets not even get into their playoff records, if anyone is goofy it's you
No it wasn’t. Dak arguably had a better year than Lamar in the regular season.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I’d like to know if Williams is the real deal before Poles makes a Pace move.

Why tho? If Williams isn't the real deal then the next 3 seasons are toast anyway. Might as well shoot your shot.

This D with Parsons should be fun to watch and relieve some of the pain if Williams is a bust 😅

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why tho? If Williams isn't the real deal then the next 3 seasons are toast anyway. Might as well shoot your shot.

This D with Parsons should be fun to watch and relieve some of the pain if Williams is a bust 😅

Yeah at this point Poles is all in with CW. He won’t get to maneuver to another QB. It’s sink or swim with CW now.

(Not saying I expect Parsons to get moved…. Just replying in general. It’s all in time with Caleb)

bufordht

Liked Posts:

Trading for a guy who was good was a mistake. Drafting a guy who was bad was not a mistake. Someone get this info to Poles pronto.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trade Bagent and his psycho drunk dad to the cowboys for parsons.

I'm sure Jerruh would love to have senior Bagent at his games beating up Mexicans
The funny part is you and your best friend on here act just as belligerent on here towards people as Tyson Bagent's Dad does.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Youre saying it was forgivible to draft Trubisky, but a sin to trade for Mack?

Mack was Pace's best move.

The GMs job is to go get talent and win. Mack was/is talented. Trubisky not so much.

Pace's job was to identify the right QB.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
The bears need a 3T who gets home/dominates the ‘B’ gap with consistency more than they need a guy who will cost more than the 27 year old edge rusher Poles just paid 98 million for.

Parsons is a luxury, and he’ll probably cost multiple 1sts, then on top of that you have to pay him a record setting deal, and now 2 DEs, as good as they are—cripple your cap and the bears fall back into the trap of JA, the end of Pace’s era, and most of my life where far too much salary is spent on defense while fans wonder why the bears can never seem to have a good offense since the era of black and white TV.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Trade Bagent and his psycho drunk dad to the cowboys for parsons.

I'm sure Jerruh would love to have senior Bagent at his games beating up Mexicans
He’d have his hands full because the Cowboys are popular in Mexico!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The bears need a 3T who gets home/dominates the ‘B’ gap with consistency more than they need a guy who will cost more than the 27 year old edge rusher Poles just paid 98 million for.

Parsons is a luxury, and he’ll probably cost multiple 1sts, then on top of that you have to pay him a record setting deal, and now 2 DEs, as good as they are—cripple your cap and the bears fall back into the trap of JA, the end of Pace’s era, and most of my life where far too much salary is spent on defense while fans wonder why the bears can never seem to have a good offense since the era of black and white TV.
If they put Parsons across from Sweat, they could play you at 3T and still harass the QB.

I do agree, the cost would be prohibitive.

A package of Stevenson (Bland is injured), Herbert (their RB room is awful), a 2025 1st, and a 2026 1st would be interesting.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If they put Parsons across from Sweat, they could play you at 3T and still harass the QB.

I do agree, the cost would be prohibitive.

A package of Stevenson (Bland is injured), Herbert (their RB room is awful), a 2025 1st, and a 2026 1st would be interesting.
Hard pass.