Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Lamb and Parsons are both elite at their positions through. You might just let Dak walk if you absolutely have to. But yea I don't think Parsons is going anywhere.
Oh they are among the best of the best in today's game. It is why you gotta salivate and the thought of Parsons in our colors, right?

I worry for them at QB. It seems like Dallas is Dak or nothing. Next year's QB list is Shedeur Sanders and who else? At FA, they have the option to resign Dak or Lance, or aim for Wilson or Fields? If Jerry was entertaining the idea of moving away from Dak, it should have been for this draft class. If they take a year off from Dak and hope for a higher draft pick, I would expect Lamb and Parsons to keep the team competitive enough to be out of the top-5.

Dallas's long-term hopes seem screwed upon first impression.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles could send some DBs their way along with picks. Could happen. Jones is a ree ree
He actually drafts really well. Outside of being a meddling owner/GM he is really good to their fans too. He does look like a r3.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it wasnt? Dak was better in pretty much every category.

You can argue if he's a better QB outside of stats, but he had a higher completion %, basically the same yardage, more TD's, less INTs. Higher TD %, Higher passer rating.

In what way was Goofy's 2023 better than Daks?
playoff success Goofy

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Very few would cry about it I'd guess. He's a top 5 Edge in the NFL, you can give him a 6 year deal and by the time Sweat is off the books re-sign caleb to an extension.

Obviously its very unlikely, but at the same time how the fuck do the cowboys afford signing all 3 of Dak, Ceedee, and Micah to the highest paid deals at their position? That would end up being like 130m just for 3 guys, basically half the cap.

Also it kinda surprised me ceedee was the first to get paid out of the 3, as he's the easiest to replace. WR's grow on trees now, maybe not ones of his quality but there are 3-4 good ones coming out of every draft yearly now it feels like.
I guess you forgot the Mack trade. People did cry especially after we didnt win a playoff game the whole time he was here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jerry Jones brings in $77 mil every home game. Just heard that on the Pat McAfee show and didn't realize it was that much.
That was from 3 years ago during Covid where it was reported how much teams lost from empty stadiums.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
You wait and see how Caleb does this year before doing anything like this. If he’s legit, you have a 4 year window while he’s cheap. That’s when you go all in. Pace’s mistake was pulling the trigger on Mack too early.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Daks better than goofy and the lolions paid him.

Not sure what the fuck the cowboys are doing, they have no real other options. Maybe they want shadeur and his daddy to come play/coach.
Jerruh seems like he might be a bit on the senility side so this might be right up his alley.