Micah Parsons

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
why don't you put up a video of the great flutterers last 12 minutes of that game at ford field when he cut the heart out of your faves, despite the 3 picks thrown earlier in the game, I agree that his statistically worst games came against the bears, he also had lousy games against the Ravens and on Thanksgiving against the Packers, but I can live with 4 bad games out of 17
Because that was not the topic. We were discusing Great Flutterers.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never miss an opportunity for an 80s reference.. (btw for some reason the German version is much better than the English version, which is arguably true for Der Kommisar as well)
The Goldfinger version kind of rocks

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You’re allowed to still post here after spending a decade pretending to be a Bears fan who always goes out of their way to overrate and compliment the lions. Be lucky you even get to post here with what little time you have left.
Lmao, 80's theme rolls on and it couldn't be more fitting:

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that came out in late 70s..great song though
Ahhh- you're right.. Good catch, and good taste in music nonetheless

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to my sourced Micah Parsons isn't a Bear yet. WTF is the hold up? Fucking Poles.......(green font)

Liked Posts:
really, I remember many on this board claiming Dexter was going to be a stud, and spare me the nobody said that reply that this board is famous for
I didn't say it. I think Dex is more of a 1, or a hybrid 4. He doesn't have a natural burst off from the LOS, he's too tall for the interior and his arms are too short to battle OTs out in the edge.

Eberflus is trying to make him into another DeForest Buckner as Eberflus had in Indianapolis. Dexter is no DeForest Buckner and never will be. Every defensive lineman that 6'6" isn't going to be DeForest Buckner

Players like Buckner are rare great white Buffalo types that physically defy every norm with the likes of Donald's, Peppers, Mack's, Urlacher, and Parsons types.

I still don't think Dex is a bad player. I think he could be one.of the better SHADES in football and good SHADES are vital for the 3TECH to stay clean with 1 on 1s and the overall scheme to reach its potential.

Even as a 3TECH Dex could rake in 5-6 sacks but that's not really going to cut it in the current 17 game pass happy crapshoot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I didn't say it. I think Dex is more of a 1, or a hybrid 4. He doesn't have a natural burst off from the LOS, he's too tall for the interior and his arms are too short to battle OTs out in the edge.

Eberflus is trying to make him into another DeForest Buckner as Eberflus had in Indianapolis. Dexter is no DeForest Buckner and never will be. Every defensive lineman that 6'6" isn't going to be DeForest Buckner

Players like Buckner are rare great white Buffalo types that physically defy every norm with the likes of Donald's, Peppers, Mack's, Urlacher, and Parsons types.

I still don't think Dex is a bad player. I think he could be one.of the better SHADES in football and good SHADES are vital for the 3TECH to stay clean with 1 on 1s and the overall scheme to reach its potential.

Even as a 3TECH Dex could rake in 5-6 sacks but that's not really going to cut it in the current 17 game pass happy crapshoot.

Dexter has played 17 games, most DT's take 2-3 years to develop into good players, even the highly drafted ones.

IDK how good he will be, but its hard to make that assumption after 1 season.

Dexter also only played 432 snaps last year, which isnt that much.

I notice you also used buckner as a comp, not saying he can be as good as him(thats a very difficult ask), but buckner didnt really "come on" until year 3. He also played 1000+ snaps as a rookie, dexter likely has the same production as him as a rookie with a similar snap count.

Last edited:

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I think that his floor remains as a starting interior player - he is so large that if he gets his hands up, he is denying passing lanes. That is an important way that he can contribute when he isnt getting to the QB.

I also think that a few ideal 3Ts are in the upcoming draft (just by judging JRs and SRs right now, not knowing who declares). So I want an ideal 3T on top of having Dexter performing at a high level.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nice deflection
You are the one deflecting.

you have never watched a Bagent pass, they flutter like a luft-baloon

Where in the above were you discussing Bagent's performance in the 4th quarter? But now you want to discuss Goffs after I posted his passes fluterring into the hands of Bears defenders.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

well said post, I never meant to insinuate that you said it, but others clearly have

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Youre saying it was forgivible to draft Trubisky, but a sin to trade for Mack?

Mack was Pace's best move.

The GMs job is to go get talent and win. Mack was/is talented. Trubisky not so much.

Pace's job was to identify the right QB.
Nah, he still traded way too much for Mack in hindsight. Then we had to give him a huge contract. That was the main reason we sucked with absolutely no hope for several years. That was the main reason we wasted any chance Justin Fields had at being successful as an nfl qb.