Micah Parsons

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course they have…but they’ve also made some good ones…we’ll never know what they would have done…I just don’t like judging a trade based on the selections the other team made. I think you have to look at the players that were on the board and the overall value available more so than whatever players the other team selected.

That’s really my point. We will never know.

There’s almost always someone better that a team couls have taken though

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
No it isnt. You dont really draft a QB 2nd if you think he is a question mark. Any GM that thinks like that probably isnt survimg at GM.

Same stuff was said trading for Sweat albeit at less comp. It is silly. These guys have to have conviction on the big moves they make.
Bears didn’t draft Mitch thinking he was going to bust, but they needed a little more show me from Trubs before blowing all their draft capital for 2 years. It was an all in move to get Mack when there was no justification to do so.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears didn’t draft Mitch thinking he was going to bust, but they needed a little more show me from Trubs before blowing all their draft capital for 2 years. It was an all in move to get Mack when there was no justification to do so.

This isnt realistic IMO as no guarantee a guy the caliber of Mack would be available if they wait. It is more important to secure elite talent when it is available than try and perfectly time it to meet some ideal.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This isnt realistic IMO as no guarantee a guy the caliber of Mack would be available if they wait. It is more important to secure elite talent when it is available than try and perfectly time it to meet some ideal.
Well, it worked out in the end.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect Jerry Jones likely had a lot to do with today's decision allowing private equity firms to buy up to 10% of NFL franchises. The cap could increase enough next year for the Cowboys to get out of cap hell with the stroke of a pen.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect Jerry Jones likely had a lot to do with today's decision allowing private equity firms to buy up to 10% of NFL franchises. The cap could increase enough next year for the Cowboys to get out of cap hell with the stroke of a pen.
PE has been good, and bad, for tech firms.....

Waiting for the PE firms to come in and start telling Virginia what to do.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you have never watched a Bagent pass, they flutter like a luft-baloon
This is just getting worse

You've now spelled balloon wrong.

Balloons don't really "flutter"

What you are trying to reference is "99 luftballons" by Nena, from the early 80s, and you originally said 500 of them Mfers.

Bro wtf

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What you are trying to reference is "99 luftballons" by Nena, from the early 80s, and you originally said 500 of them Mfers.

Bro wtf
I never miss an opportunity for an 80s reference.. (btw for some reason the German version is much better than the English version, which is arguably true for Der Kommisar as well)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you have never watched a Bagent pass, they flutter like a luft-baloon
Speaking about fluttering passes I count 5 of them in the below from Goff. If this was an Oscar film, Goff appeared so much he could get a best actor nod.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Speaking about fluttering passes I count 5 of them in the below from Goff. If this was an Oscar film, Goff appeared so much he could get a best actor nod.

I've never realized until now that Goff is just a rich man's Blaine Gabbert

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Surprised you chose the Goff 3 pick performance, a game which the bears still found a way to lose LOL

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Surprised you chose the Goff 3 pick performance, a game which the bears still found a way to lose LOL
The video was of all Bears picks so I chose nothing. It includes the 3 pick and 2 pick performance as the Great Flutterer had more picks against the Bears than anyone else.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The video was of all Bears picks so I chose nothing. It includes the 3 pick and 2 pick performance as the Great Flutterer had more picks against the Bears than anyone else.
why don't you put up a video of the great flutterers last 12 minutes of that game at ford field when he cut the heart out of your faves, despite the 3 picks thrown earlier in the game, I agree that his statistically worst games came against the bears, he also had lousy games against the Ravens and on Thanksgiving against the Packers, but I can live with 4 bad games out of 17

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Bro wtf
Goldfinger had a kickass cover of that song back in 2000

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah at this point Poles is all in with CW. He won’t get to maneuver to another QB. It’s sink or swim with CW now.

(Not saying I expect Parsons to get moved…. Just replying in general. It’s all in time with Caleb)
given the bears history with QB's you should be worried

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
editing someone else's post should be a bannable offense sfb
You’re allowed to still post here after spending a decade pretending to be a Bears fan who always goes out of their way to overrate and compliment the lions. Be lucky you even get to post here with what little time you have left.