Miller on Notice per Furrey

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't underestimate a selfish player during a contract year.
This guy is ripe for contract year production, get resigned for 4, then dissappear.

He'd have to put up gaudy numbers for me to even consider resigning. Like 1k and 10TDs.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
On notice? He should be on a different fuckin team, amirite?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The best thing that could happen for us is what someone said earlier and he has a really good year and we let him hit free agency after the season and he gets paid and we get a comp pick for him. As long as we play him full time in the slot and Nagy calls plays for him then i could see him having his best year yet for us cause he's in a contract year.

Throw Dazz out there some as well to see how he does in the slot but he can mainly be our KR/PR then go with Dazz full time in 2022 if he looks the part.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Damn. Loved AntMil when he was drafted. A couple of weeks working at McDonalds would lite a fire under him. Talent wasted.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think we all knew someone who was a dope or perhaps were a dope yourself…and they happened to turn it around and mature…but it’s not likely. I said it before but I would have cut Miller after the fiasco against the saints. Just inexcusable. Like committing a burglary in front of law enforcement

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller sounds like the dude that feeds off people hating him so he can "prove" them wrong.

If this is what it takes for him to get his s*** together, so be it. But If a contract year with everyone doubting him doesn't get him over the hump, I'm not sure he ever gets over it.

I still think Byrd will show himself to be a better, more consistent option. I dont think Dazz gets involved immediately, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts eating Miller's reps toward the middle-end of the year.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is Antony Miller's instagram filled with pictures of Jason Goff?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thugs, lechers, gutter snipes, the lot of them

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
chicago is where WRs come to become rapscallions, and Sam Hurd is Emperor Palpatine

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller sounds like the dude that feeds off people hating him so he can "prove" them wrong.

If this is what it takes for him to get his s*** together, so be it. But If a contract year with everyone doubting him doesn't get him over the hump, I'm not sure he ever gets over it.

I still think Byrd will show himself to be a better, more consistent option. I dont think Dazz gets involved immediately, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts eating Miller's reps toward the middle-end of the year.
People were hating on ant-mill after his 2nd year...not just fans...but the coaching staff wasn't happy with him either. Things didn't improve in his 3rd year. We'll see what happens...if Miller is getting burn and contributing late in the year, it probably means the Bears offense is pretty solid. That said, I could envision a scenario where Dazz or Byrd take his spot and fill in well.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The coaching staff will know better than us, but I don’t see how you could take a chance on re-signing this guy, even if he completely blows up this season.