Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't get it either.

I'm like, give the kid a break. 4.3 speed and decent hands means a shot with Fields. Even Andy friggin' Dalton is an improvement.

I seriously don't get it.
He ran about a 4.5 flat ("between 4.46 and 4.52") at his pro day. Memphis is also a fast track compared to the combine.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He ran about a 4.5 flat ("between 4.46 and 4.52") at his pro day. Memphis is also a fast track compared to the combine.
Yeah he's got good football speed though. Dude can get seriously, inexplicably, wide-open at times. Hopefully the "at times" can become "Most of the time." You want to be a guy that the QB looks for when he's in trouble.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Good, I started calling out ant mill as being trash after that 2019 season.

He oozes of potential, but he's a scrub. You can tell which guys on the field have low football iq. The guys madden awareness rating should be a 20.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He oozes of potential, but he's a scrub. You can tell which guys on the field have low football iq. The guys madden awareness rating should be a 20.
Another hero or zero post. :beer:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I honestly don't think it's a Football IQ challenge. I think it's a discipline challenge.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
if miller had it all to be an elite receiver he'd have shown much more than what we saw...work ethic? i'd certainly question it, being a workout warrior is nice and all but focusing on the small details and/or intricacies of the position is what separates you from the rest...Miller unfortunately is at best an average receiver and so there are bigger problems than simple qb play...
robinson has not had a great qb to work with since coming into the league and still produces well.
He caught 7 TDs as a rookie, so he showed promise early, but clearly maturity and discipline are the main attributes holding him back from ascending to a WR2/3.

Those things typically develop with time (age), competition, & a contract that’s about to expire. The Bears have done a great job outlining the expectations and its up to him to respond. I’m just shocked so many people expect a late 6th round pick with mediocre physical tools to outperform him.

If the mental side of the game clicks for him, he has the potential to be a dynamic slot receiver.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
He caught 7 TDs as a rookie, so he showed promise early, but clearly maturity and discipline are the main attributes holding him back from ascending to a WR2/3.

Those things typically develop with time (age), competition, & a contract that’s about to expire. The Bears have done a great job outlining the expectations and its up to him to respond. I’m just shocked so many people expect a late 6th round pick with mediocre physical tools to outperform him.

If the mental side of the game clicks for him, he has the potential to be a dynamic slot receiver.

he continues to try and skate by on his athletic ability, loves to try and catch balls 1 handed like he's obj...its time to play the position the right way...i'd be wary about giving him an extension if he plays well this year given he's in a contract year.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Miller lines up wrong and makes year 1 and 2 mistakes all the time. his catch radius is garbage since his injury and while not alot of drops he has them at the worst time. In the end zone or out of his hands and into the defenses.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't think it's a Football IQ challenge. I think it's a discipline challenge.

^ They're both intertwined. Must have both!! (Mitch had discipline but not IQ)

Miller seems to be able to get wide f'in open at times and Mitch/Foles/OL just couldn't get it to him. He seemed to spiral downward after they failed to "reward" him being open. Sadly he seems to take offense to it like a diva.

Maybe he thrives with good QB play? TBD on a freeroll this year it seems.
We've all seen he can't without it.