Mitch might not work out

How worried are you about Mitchell David Trubisky?

• 0%. He will be fine/great/future HOFer

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 1-24%. Starting to worry.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 25-49%. Skeptism is there now.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 50-74%. Oh man, I wish we didn't trade for Mack. Time to consider the future elsewhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-99%. Extreme worrisome. Very nervous.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 100%. BUST ALERT!!! He's a fucking bust!! Back to square one.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
I haven't liked what I've seen today. Very poor accuracy, 1 INT but could have/should have easily been more. His scrambling ability has impressed but that's not enough. This might not work out folks.

UPDATE: Another pick by Trubisky on a really shitty pass.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I haven't liked what I've seen today. Very poor accuracy, 1 INT but could have/should have easily been more. His scrambling ability has impressed but that's not enough. This might not work out folks.

I was reserved to the fact that this was how it was going to go this year. The ol growing pains

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Between here and the Cubs forum you are the most negative guy on CSS

greg23

Liked Posts:
His running = A+

His passing = D-

He's been awful today, special teams as bad and defense has been blah(do we ever cover a wr out of the backfield?)....I have no idea how this is a 7 point game

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Every week there's a new Trubisky over reaction thread. Start the season, he's terrible, start the backup. Last two games, he's awesome, we have our quarterback. Now today this crap. He's a good quarterback. We have our future qb under center. Having an off day today but I'll definitely take him over every quarterback we've had the last 25 years. Have some patience.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Every week there's a new Trubisky over reaction thread. Start the season, he's terrible, start the backup. Last two games, he's awesome, we have our quarterback. Now today this crap. He's a good quarterback. We have our future qb under center. Having an off day today but I'll definitely take him over every quarterback we've had the last 25 years. Have some patience.
Jim Miller was better

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Good QBs don’t make some of the horribly inaccurate throws he’s had this season.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:

To be honest he has missed on a lot of passes that most QBs would make, every week.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
The hand wringing has been pretty amusing. Did people really think he was going to go the entire rest of the season without having a stinker or two? He's young, games like these are going to happen.