Mitch might not work out

How worried are you about Mitchell David Trubisky?

• 0%. He will be fine/great/future HOFer

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 1-24%. Starting to worry.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 25-49%. Skeptism is there now.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 50-74%. Oh man, I wish we didn't trade for Mack. Time to consider the future elsewhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-99%. Extreme worrisome. Very nervous.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 100%. BUST ALERT!!! He's a fucking bust!! Back to square one.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I haven't liked what I've seen today. Very poor accuracy, 1 INT but could have/should have easily been more. His scrambling ability has impressed but that's not enough. This might not work out folks.

UPDATE: Another pick by Trubisky on a really shitty pass.

So youre just going to ignore the 3 or 4 passes dropped by our receivers? Or the absolutely horrible play calls by our offensive genius head coach?

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
So youre just going to ignore the 3 or 4 passes dropped by our receivers? Or the absolutely horrible play calls by our offensive genius head coach?

I'm not ignoring them. Are you saying Mitch has been accurate today??

richb688

Liked Posts:
blame the whole game of Mitch-horrible pass protection, no pass rush, great special teams, dropped passes, its all Mitch

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I haven't liked what I've seen today. Very poor accuracy, 1 INT but could have/should have easily been more. His scrambling ability has impressed but that's not enough. This might not work out folks.

UPDATE: Another pick by Trubisky on a really shitty pass.

The vast majority of QBs don’t work out. It would be stranger if it did.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
blame the whole game of Mitch-horrible pass protection, no pass rush, great special teams, dropped passes, its all Mitch

You are correct many others have failed this game but it would nice to see Trubs be more accurate because the plays are there.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow! Mitch is not the problem today. Anyone saying otherwise is not paying attention or has zero football knowledge.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Trubisky looked good on the last drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

He ignored the INT that Bellamy caught and then gave away.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Wow! Mitch is not the problem today. Anyone saying otherwise is not paying attention or has zero football knowledge.

He had a bad game, but I mean the D has done basically nothing, special teams spotted the Pats 14 points.

Dropped passes, a shit run game.

Plenty of blame to go around.

richb688

Liked Posts:
dumb ass he scored 3 touchdowns -great game no but it was decent------------stupid ass special teams gave Patriots 14 points. He did lead his offense to 31 points-horrible

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
dumb ass he scored 3 touchdowns -great game no but it was decent------------stupid ass special teams gave Patriots 14 points. He did lead his offense to 31 points-horrible

Down 7 with a minute to go, IMAGINE IF MITCH DID NOT THROW THE BALL TO NE MULTIPLE TIMES

richb688

Liked Posts:
you shit your pants on that last play-your an idiot who never offers a useful post

Username

Liked Posts:
Mitch is not and never will be a good QB. He doesn't have "it". No killer instinct on the field, weak arm, inaccurate long ball, can't read a D. Panics under pressure. happy feet. If he's lucky he'll eventually be mediocre. He does not below in the NFL. Anyone who can't see that doesn't know anything about football.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure how you can call a QB awful when they are responsible for 3 tds and they lead a team to 31 points. I’ve seen bears QBs not be able to put 10 points on the board.

I’ll agree Mitch was off today but if his off is 31 points I’ll take it every day of the week

Defense is supposed to be top 5 yet they have given up a lot of points these last few weeks. 31 points on offense should win us every game with the amount invested in the defense

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Mitch is fine.

Nagy is a more intelligent Trestman.

Fangio is fucking making be drink.

Mack needs to sit.