Mitch might not work out

How worried are you about Mitchell David Trubisky?

• 0%. He will be fine/great/future HOFer

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 1-24%. Starting to worry.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 25-49%. Skeptism is there now.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 50-74%. Oh man, I wish we didn't trade for Mack. Time to consider the future elsewhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-99%. Extreme worrisome. Very nervous.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 100%. BUST ALERT!!! He's a fucking bust!! Back to square one.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is a bitch, a bitch bitch bitch, biggest bitch in the whole wide world, Mitch Trubisky is a fuckin' bitch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You should shut up. Worrying about a qb paid millions to play a game is not healthy.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mods merged my post. That is ok. Cool with it

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does your boyfriend know you’re gay?
tenor.gif

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who was the Bear player who on the Trubisky TD run made a block at the end zone line and sent the Patriots player flying like he was shout out of a cannon?

I couldnt get his jersey number...Anyone?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who was the Bear player who on the Trubisky TD run made a block at the end zone line and sent the Patriots player flying like he was shout out of a cannon?

I couldnt get his jersey number...Anyone?

Whitehair

Next time, watch the game.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I knew he was gonna struggle this game. Not worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bugg

Liked Posts:
i'll start to seriously worry about trubisky if he hasnt improved by his 4th year in the league

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think we could win with Chase at QB...and without Fangio as DC...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
his completion percentage is 65.9, Tom Brady's is 67.8.....

Whats your point? Mitch's stats are inflated by throwing a lot more quick WR screens. At this point in his career, Brady does miss some open guys. But Mitch has made it his M.O. so far this year. Horrible.

And don't whine about pressure. NFL QBs are paid to make plays under pressure. When a receiver has a step on a defender and there isn't a 300 LB guy right on Mitch's face, he should make that play much more often than not. But he misses more than he makes.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Whats your point? Mitch's stats are inflated by throwing a lot more quick WR screens. At this point in his career, Brady does miss some open guys. But Mitch has made it his M.O. so far this year. Horrible.

And don't whine about pressure. NFL QBs are paid to make plays under pressure. When a receiver has a step on a defender and there isn't a 300 LB guy right on Mitch's face, he should make that play much more often than not. But he misses more than he makes.

I fail to see the point in that Brady wasn't slinging it down the field either. If anything "inflated" Mitch's stats is was the hail mary completion at the end.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I think we could win with Chase at QB...and without Fangio as DC...
Shame. I hate to ever agree with the Poopstir but I begin to see why he says you have no vision.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Err no they aren't. Too lazy to dig it up but bears arent even in the top half of the league in dink and dunk passes. EVERY team throws those. Thats the nfl now, watch the fucking chiefs game tonight they do the same crap. They didnt even throw that many today either.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
he would be a great QB for a 5th round pick.

Can't wait until the 2021 rebuild when Pace, Naggy, Fangio, and the superior O-line coach coach are out the door along with Floyd, Smith, White, Mitch, and that other fat oline guy who just got a big extension and I can;t even remember his name because he never makes a play, oh yea, Goldman, Goldman, great name for a guy who just got rich and now refuses to play,