Mitch might not work out

How worried are you about Mitchell David Trubisky?

• 0%. He will be fine/great/future HOFer

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 1-24%. Starting to worry.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 25-49%. Skeptism is there now.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 50-74%. Oh man, I wish we didn't trade for Mack. Time to consider the future elsewhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-99%. Extreme worrisome. Very nervous.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 100%. BUST ALERT!!! He's a fucking bust!! Back to square one.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

msadows

Liked Posts:
he would be a great QB for a 5th round pick.

Can't wait until the 2021 rebuild when Pace, Naggy, Fangio, and the superior O-line coach coach are out the door along with Floyd, Smith, White, Mitch, and that other fat oline guy who just got a big extension and I can;t even remember his name because he never makes a play, oh yea, Goldman, Goldman, great name for a guy who just got rich and now refuses to play,

You should post less

Edit: It would be nice to give someone negative karma. How is that done?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kinda a lol fest. Lost to the best team in football by 7 points and everyone is acting like the sky is falling. Nothing like a chicago sports forum after a loss, just too many retards in a big city like this.

Go jerk off to your jay cutler and kyle orton highlights.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
he would be a great QB for a 5th round pick.

Can't wait until the 2021 rebuild when Pace, Naggy, Fangio, and the superior O-line coach coach are out the door along with Floyd, Smith, White, Mitch, and that other fat oline guy who just got a big extension and I can;t even remember his name because he never makes a play, oh yea, Goldman, Goldman, great name for a guy who just got rich and now refuses to play,

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some Bear fans can be. Please carry on, you’re so ridiculous it’s almost funny.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was listning to a top scout the other day about QBs. He says you cant fix accuracy problems. Either you have it or you dont

Actually you can. Peyton Manning threw 28int his first year and look what happen after that.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I see posters are still getting personal attacks for questioning the horrible throwing. This place is like a cult.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's simply a case of 2 steps forward & 1 step back. Just don't know why he has a tendency to be so inaccurate at the beginning of the game(excluding yesterday--inacurrate all day)

mackattack

BANNED
Liked Posts:
i was hoping he would work out, but you may be correct. im finally stepping off the mitch wagon.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i was hoping he would work out, but you may be correct. im finally stepping off the mitch wagon.

oh no, the horror!
I'll file that under "who gives a shit?"

me654

Liked Posts:
Heres the thing. Extremely young offense and new scheme and their putting up 31 pts. Should be plenty enough to win with the so called #2 defense scheme in year 4 right? yep....its on the offense ...lol. Bear fans are so conditioned to go after the QB its hilarious.

Though this game was all on special teams this so called #2 defense in year 4 is worrying much more than the developing offense.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
if anything this game makes me more of a believer in Mitch. I mean without a doubt Mitch had a bad game.. He was struggling with accuracy issues all game. But if a "BAD" game is 414 total yards 3TD and a total of 31points?? that will win you a lot of games! Unfortunately when the D also has a bad game, the special teams has a horrid game. and the HC didnt call a very good game.. and your going up against a legit superbowl caliber team.. you wont win.

Do people so easily forget the Bad Cutler games? or the bad rex games?? If this is bad Mitch I will take that every fucking week!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
if anything this game makes me more of a believer in Mitch. I mean without a doubt Mitch had a bad game.. He was struggling with accuracy issues all game. But if a "BAD" game is 414 total yards 3TD and a total of 31points?? that will win you a lot of games! Unfortunately when the D also has a bad game, the special teams has a horrid game. and the HC didnt call a very good game.. and your going up against a legit superbowl caliber team.. you wont win.

Do people so easily forget the Bad Cutler games? or the bad rex games?? If this is bad Mitch I will take that every fucking week!

Do you ppl realize the goal is to build a SB contending team...not just one that is better than previous failed Bear teams?

me654

Liked Posts:

I agree with the exception of bad coaching. Bad coaching is what ruined guys like Cutler and Rex along with like 30 or 40 other QBs the Bears squandered. With that said this staff is perfect for developing young talent and I love the innovative scheme...I feel they make strides every week.

The defense however, should not be giving up 24 or more a game in year 4 with a 1st round and FA pick up like Mack.

me654

Liked Posts:
Do you ppl realize the goal is to build a SB contending team...not just one that is better than previous failed Bear teams?

So you dont see building in year one of this coaching staff??

me654

Liked Posts:
Actually you can. Peyton Manning threw 28int his first year and look what happen after that.

yep. I also remember Alex Smith supposedly being a bust and having accuracy issues until someone like Harbaugh got a hold of him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It's simply a case of 2 steps forward & 1 step back. Just don't know why he has a tendency to be so inaccurate at the beginning of the game(excluding yesterday--inacurrate all day)

Because development isn’t linear. Struggles were expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I agree with the exception of bad coaching. Bad coaching is what ruined guys like Cutler and Rex along with like 30 or 40 other QBs the Bears squandered. With that said this staff is perfect for developing young talent and I love the innovative scheme...I feel they make strides every week.

The defense however, should not be giving up 24 or more a game in year 4 with a 1st round and FA pick up like Mack.

just bad playcalling was my problem. Mitch was off.. way off. My problem was Nagy needs to adjust his playcalling. When Mitch is missing guys downfield by a ton.. stop calling plays to go downfield.. call the 5-8 yard plays and move the chains occasionally hit a 12-15 yarder to burton and drive down and put up points.. Like what they did in the 4th qtr and what the pats do all game..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

isnt that what we just saw? the pats are a superbowl team and we where 1 yard away from forcing OT.. That seems like we are on the right path to building a superbowl team.. In years past if our QB had an off game.. the D didnt play well and special teams shit the bed we get blown out by the pats... the fact that we where in it the entire game with all the issues points to this team being much farther along then I thought