Mitch might not work out

How worried are you about Mitchell David Trubisky?

• 0%. He will be fine/great/future HOFer

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 1-24%. Starting to worry.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 25-49%. Skeptism is there now.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 50-74%. Oh man, I wish we didn't trade for Mack. Time to consider the future elsewhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-99%. Extreme worrisome. Very nervous.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 100%. BUST ALERT!!! He's a fucking bust!! Back to square one.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
He had a bad day all in all but you cannot give up 14 from the special teams...not all his fault today.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As bad as it was, the Bears lost by a single yard.

On to the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Threw for 333, ran for 81, 414 in total. 2 Passing tds, 1 rushing td. Total garbage, Kyle Orton and Jay Cutler had those types of games in their sleep am I right?

He was wildly inaccurate today but his receivers also dropped or missplayed 10 passes. Bellamy is complete garbage.

The biggest issue is the O-line, can't pass block, can't run block. The Patriots brought 4 guys on the hail mary and 2 of them got into the backfield untouched the moment the ball was snapped. Mitch was running for his life all game and Howard has nowhere to run.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Shit run game definitely.....Howard had a play blicked for 25 and got 2...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Threw for 333, ran for 81, 414 in total. 2 Passing tds, 1 rushing td. Total garbage, Kyle Orton and Jay Cutler had those types of games in their sleep am I right?

He was wildly inaccurate today but his receivers also dropped or missplayed 10 passes. Bellamy is complete garbage.

2 INTs also

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still with Mitch, but the overthows are "turrible." He's a hellva athlete, but he'll have a short career if he doesn't get it together soon.

I'm going to wait until the final few games of the season, but he's probably not going to get much better after 28 starts.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
2 INTs also

The one that hit Bellamy square in his chest/hands was not his fault, again Bellamy is trash. He should've gotten picked earlier but Pats dropped it. So I guess it's a wash.

The point is: the talent is there, he just needs to be consistent.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
His accuracy was mostly terrible today, but the offense still put up 31 points. Trubs inexperience was probably the biggest question mark he had coming into the league. We've seen a lot of good from him too. I'm willing to be patient on the theory that it will take him longer than most to reach his ceiling. Give it time.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The kid seems to just be very hot or cold and still learning the game at the NFL level, helping him through this transition should be the coaches, and Nagy seeing him not have "it" on certain Sundays should be ready to have his offense switch to a bruising run game with Howard. This team will be lucky to finish 8-8 and that is an improvement over the shit we have seen for the last few years. Next year the honeymoon is over and they should be expected to compete, this year is growing pains and they get a pass imo.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
He had a bad game.

Still had 414 yards and 3 TDs

Consider that: he put up those numbers having a BAD game.

What does a good game look like?

Stick with the kid. He's essentially a rookie in a new offense with new receivers. We won't see him put it all together until next year. Enjoy the ride of development...

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
His accuracy was mostly terrible today, but the offense still put up 31 points. Trubs inexperience was probably the biggest question mark he had coming into the league. We've seen a lot of good from him too. I'm willing to be patient on the theory that it will take him longer than most to reach his ceiling. Give it time.

Don't try to use logic and reason with these meatballs.

Mitch is on pace for 4,300 yards passing, 35 TD, 16 INT, 650 yards rushing, 5 rushing TD. Which would be the best single season in Bears QB history, and he's doing it in his 2nd year with a rookie head coach.

ILoveDaBears

Liked Posts:
This is so sad that our QB Tomczak...I mean Grossman...I mean Cutler...I mean Trubisky...I mean IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE? When are we going to get a leader?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had a bad game.

Still had 414 yards and 3 TDs

The rushing Td's were nice, but a little disingenuous when talking about QB play. Over 100 yards against a prevent D as well.

Stafford just took that nail you were putting in the Lions coffin and spit it right between your eyes.

:)

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
The kid seems to just be very hot or cold and still learning the game at the NFL level, helping him through this transition should be the coaches, and Nagy seeing him not have "it" on certain Sundays should be ready to have his offense switch to a bruising run game with Howard. This team will be lucky to finish 8-8 and that is an improvement over the shit we have seen for the last few years. Next year the honeymoon is over and they should be expected to compete, this year is growing pains and they get a pass imo.

And the team is somehow supposed to improve next year with limited cap and no draft picks?

This team is not going to get better the next two years. They’ll begin to degrade do to lack of draft and financial capital.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mitchell needs to play a complete game. People need to stop coddling him like a millennial, hes getting paid literally millions of dollars to be a qb but cant be trusted to hit wide open targets. I'm not even sure he trusts himself yet.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Mitchell needs to play a complete game. People need to stop coddling him like a millennial, hes getting paid literally millions of dollars to be a qb but cant be trusted to hit wide open targets. I'm not even sure he trusts himself yet.

Hi.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Consider that: he put up those numbers having a BAD game.

What does a good game look like?

Stick with the kid. He's essentially a rookie in a new offense with new receivers. We won't see him put it all together until next year. Enjoy the ride of development...

He is not a kid Idiotboi