Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
that’s ridiculous. Mitch was the best option for this team. I stated that. I was right. In fact I’ve been right about almost everything. So wtf?

Everyone here agrees that it’s the playcalling, the o line, LT specifically, and Mitch is better than anyone we have. Called this from the start.
WTF yourself calling another poster not a fan. I was right about the same things but I'm just not latched onto Mitches Johnson. I've often said he'd probably do well in a different system but there's no way to be sure and it would be a system that hid his faults.

Don't start making things personal with accusations of fandom and then get pissed if it comes back at you. You sure are reckless throwing stones from that glass house.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
that’s ridiculous. Mitch was the best option for this team. I stated that. I was right. In fact I’ve been right about almost everything. So wtf?

Everyone here agrees that it’s the playcalling, the o line, LT specifically, and Mitch is better than anyone we have. Called this from the start.

Yeah you are a real footbool genius with contribitions like this.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
And I did

WTF yourself calling another poster not a fan. I was right about the same things but I'm just not latched onto Mitches Johnson. I've often said he'd probably do well in a different system but there's no way to be sure and it would be a system that hid his faults.

Don't start making things personal with accusations of fandom and then get pissed if it comes back at you. You sure are reckless throwing stones from that glass house.

I was right. Don’t know what there is to argue. Everything I said was going to happen... happened...

Mitch “fan”. Yes.
Bears fan. Yes.

they are one in the same as long as he’s on the team. I’m equally critical of both. I’ve knocked the guy many times. But I’ve always held to the argument that it’s not all his fault. Now that we know it’s not all his fault I’m a Mitch jock rider? Nah... fuck anyone who says that to me. Ignore all my correct predictions for the last year and call me a dick rider. All because I held my ground that Mitch wasn’t the problem.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was right. Don’t know what there is to argue. Everything I said was going to happen... happened...

Mitch “fan”. Yes.
Bears fan. Yes.

they are one in the same as long as he’s on the team. I’m equally critical of both. I’ve knocked the guy many times. But I’ve always held to the argument that it’s not all his fault. Now that we know it’s not all his fault I’m a Mitch jock rider? Nah... fuck anyone who says that to me. Ignore all my correct predictions for the last year and call me a dick rider. All because I held my ground that Mitch wasn’t the problem.

You are a 4M dickrider because you said he is better than Wilson and also that he would take Tannenhills job next year in Tenn. Only dickriders would say dumb shit like that.

Virtually no Bears fan coming into this season thought it was all 4M.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Mitch “fan”. Yes.
Bears fan. Yes.

Keep pounding your chest or whatever it is you like to pound. That you need to jump on anyone that is balanced about Mitch's attributes and weaknesses like they're a hater is getting old. I have never, ever brought up Watson or Mahomes unless mentioned by another in convo and gave Mitch a full 2-1/4 years before I was willing to make a guess on his future. I think he may still figure more out but not everything and that you completely ignore his missed big plays when he has time is telling.

The reason I thought Mitch might be a good pick was because he seemed the most pocket ready at the time and I'm a believer that your best chance of long term success in the NFL is being able to read from a pocket which allows you to take advantage of any D. I will now mention Watson and Mahomes. Guess what they both said was the most important improvement they made going into year 3 or 4? Being able to more easily diagnose and see the field. Obviously, you need some blocking that could be better for Mitch but he's shown over and over again that his isn't intuitive on diagnosing coverages vs route combos. That I'm disappointed that he can't do that only fits my perspective.

Ask Remy if anything I've said here is false. We've had a few talks about it where he was more correct than I was.

You defend Mitch so hard that no one can have a reasonable discussion with you about Mitch. Most have given up trying.

I've had 10 pagers with Remy, drag outs with Halftime but we shake hands and move on and NEVER question each others sincerity or fandom.. Weak sauce. That said, I'm happy to reply. I'm a giver.

Last edited:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You are a 4M dickrider because you said he is better than Wilson and also that he would take Tannenhills job next year in Tenn. Only dickriders would say dumb shit like that.

Tannehill sucked in his playoff game last year and he sucked in Miami. I drafted that asshole 2 years straight and had to bench him. Goes to show though it’s not always the QB.

Russell Wilson developed after 8 years into a star. Had Trubisky had multiple playoff games of low 100 yards and carried by his defense early in his career would you be praising him!? Don’t think so.

Remy you’re wrong. You didn’t call anything right. I’m at least wrong about something. You’re just a nutless dude on a message board with a hindsight

Yes. There were tons of them. You told us the line was good and it was Mitch who sucked. Foles was 10x worse. As I said.

Wilson looks great after 8 years of development. I mean this isn’t him for his entire career. This is a totally different player. That’s what happens when you let people develop.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That meth is a bitch. Imagine thinking Trubisky can hold Wilson's jock strap

hPqcKMe.png

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Keep pounding your chest or whatever it is you like to pound. That you need to jump on anyone that is balanced about Mitch's attributes and weaknesses like they're a hater is getting old. I have never, ever brought up Watson or Mahomes unless mentioned by another in convo and gave Mitch a full 2-1/4 years before I was willing to make a guess on his future. I think he may still figure more out but not everything and that you completely ignore his missed big plays when he has time is telling.

The reason I thought Mitch might be a good pick was because he seemed the most pocket ready at the time and I'm a believer that your best chance of long term success in the NFL is being able to read from a pocket which allows you to take advantage of any D. I will now mention Watson and Mahomes. Guess what they both said was the most important improvement they made going into year 3 or 4? Being able to more easily diagnose and see the field. Obviously, you need some blocking that could be better for Mitch but he's shown over and over again that his isn't intuitive on diagnosing coverages vs route combos. That I'm disappointed that he can't do that only fits my perspective.

Ask Remy if anything I've said here is false. We've had a few talks about it where he was more correct than I was.

You defend Mitch so hard that no one can have a reasonable discussion with you about Mitch. Most have given up trying.

I've had 10 pagers with Remy, drag outs with Halftime but we shake hands and move on and NEVER question each others sincerity or fandom.. Weak sauce. That said, I'm happy to reply. I'm a giver.

I’m saying don’t confuse fan posts like.

“Mitch is a god!” And real football conversation. Because many of you seem to not be able to tell when someone is speaking as a fan and someone is strictly talking from an analyst point of view.

If you wanna analyze the game stop jumping in purely fan fun hype threads and make a thread about the facts. But don’t judge me for hyping my teams QB. I defend Mitch the same way I defend Mack and Quinn and Robinson and Montgomery. I’ve literally never said anything about them in any thread that wasn’t constructive.

The Mitch haters are fucking annoying and push false reality to fit their narrative. The truth has always been what I said it was. Young QB, terrible O line, 1 proven WR, no identity on offense, traded the only player that was consistently productive and have a stubborn HC.

so yes Mitch has problems, I’ve always said that. The Bears offense sucks for a number of reasons though least o me all the QBs.... (plural)

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Tannehill sucked in his playoff game last year and he sucked in Miami. I drafted that asshole 2 years straight and had to bench him. Goes to show though it’s not always the QB.

Russell Wilson developed after 8 years into a star. Had Trubisky had multiple playoff games of low 100 yards and carried by his defense early in his career would you be praising him!? Don’t think so.

Remy you’re wrong. You didn’t call anything right. I’m at least wrong about something. You’re just a nutless dude on a message board with a hindsight
That meth is a bitch. Imagine thinking Trubisky can hold Wilson's jock strap

View attachment 9081

You’ve still been wrong all season.

I’m wrong for what? Being a homer fan?

Lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's something unrelated to any conditions. How many times have you seen Mitch run OB behind the line of scrimmage without tossing the ball to avoid a sack and lose yardage? He did it last week for, I think, the first time in over 3.5 years and it's something they should figure out early in year one if it's not already in the tool bag. When I say his awareness and decision making is an issue, we have some tangible evidence beyond interpretation of reads or pressure.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Here's something unrelated to any conditions. How many times have you seen Mitch run OB behind the line of scrimmage without tossing the ball to avoid a sack and lose yardage? He did it last week for, I think, the first time in over 3.5 years and it's something they should figure out early in year one if it's not already in the tool bag. When I say his awareness and decision making is an issue, we have some tangible evidence beyond interpretation of reads or pressure.
Honestly I would say that Mitch's biggest issue (based on my surface level knowledge of football) is just his inaccuracy on intermediate and deep passes. It's honestly unbelievable how he seemingly can't hit a deep ball to save his life anymore. I think that holds him back more than any other individual fault in his game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly I would say that Mitch's biggest issue (based on my surface level knowledge of football) is just his inaccuracy on intermediate and deep passes. It's honestly unbelievable how he seemingly can't hit a deep ball to save his life anymore. I think that holds him back more than any other individual fault in his game.
Funny thing is that I suspect he may have it in him but not when he's consciously lining them up. Bad branes.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Funny thing is that I suspect he may have it in him but not when he's consciously lining them up. Bad branes.
He was hitting the deep ball with regularity in 18, not sure if the shoulder injuries messed things up or what, but it's terrible now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yes. There were tons of them. You told us the line was good and it was Mitch who sucked. Foles was 10x worse. As I said.

Wilson looks great after 8 years of development. I mean this isn’t him for his entire career. This is a totally different player. That’s what happens when you let people develop.

Tannenhill is better than 4M and only a dickrider wouldnt admit it.

Wilson has above 100 QB rating in 6 out of 9 years including 3 of his first 4 years in NFL. 4M has never achieved a 100 QB rating. Only a dickrider would claim 4M was better.

I have been hating on Nagy and Pace longer than most here so you are wrong. Your head is so far up 4M's ass that you only see the criticisms of him. You hate me because you are a 4M dickrider. DaBears hates me because he is a Pace dickrider. WCBF at one point used to argue with me all the time because he loved Nagy.

I have had run ins with supporters of all those guys precisely because I have been calling them all out for years. So no, no one claimed it was all on 4M. The claim is Pace and Nagy sucking doesnt excuse 4M for also sucking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He was one of the best intermediate throwers under Fox probably because it was a simple offense. He sucks at it now because he is required to think more in Nagy's O.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Mitch implementing changes in Bears offense

“Allen, you want 2 spoons of Splenda or 3?”

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He was one of the best intermediate throwers under Fox probably because it was a simple offense. He sucks at it now because he is required to think more in Nagy's O.
I know that plays a part but sometimes he's got a clean pocket, sees where's he supposed to go with the ball, has his man open...but just misses him downfield. That happens every time now. In 18 he was in Nagy's O and he hit the deep ball on a number of occasions. He started missing it in 19 (but I think he hit a couple even then), but he hasn't hit a single one this season. It's weird.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
A third? Really? Doubt that.

Elite is not something Mitch does besides a handful of games in 3 years. Not a third

5 in 2020 (6 if his hot streak carries over into GB.

1609462722589.png
1609462775681.png

3 in 2019 when Nagy's offense was in peak gimmick mode

1609462908635.png
1609462949495.png
1609462980786.png

6 in 2018 which was essentially his rookie season unless you want to consider the nothing he learned from John Fox.

1609463072080.png
1609463146939.png
1609463321104.png
1609463285793.png
1609463413036.png

14 games with a 100 plus passer rating out of 41 career games played.

14/41 is slightly better than 1/3 of his pro career and the Bears are 12-2 in these games.

Attachments

• 1609463039091.png
    1609463039091.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1609463180168.png
    1609463180168.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1609463216028.png
    1609463216028.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1609463241223.png
    1609463241223.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 0

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Mitch is probably an interesting player for other teams to watch down the stretch. I’m not a Mitch fan but if Kirk cousins and Bridgewater can start in the league Mitch can definitely hang around