Mitch Trubisky could be legendary next week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he doesn't have a good game tomorrow I'll be shocked.

The jags are the worst pass D in the NFL....mitch should tear it up.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah this is it
I would imagine this is the stuff of legends
Simple for Mitch and this team go out there and fucking win it its all on them now

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually the organization couldnt ask for a better situation than rn
If they fail you know too clean house and let mitch walk
If they succeed you gotta think maybe we should double down on these guys and build into what we clearly see working

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Trubisky gets the nod over the injured starter, gets hot at the right time and makes an unlikely run all the way to the Super Bowl...then out duels the highly favored opposing QB and walks away with a Super Bowl ring and MVP honors.

Here everyone is calling Nick Foles a waste of money/draft pick when all he did was teach Trubisky everything he knows about NFL Improbabilities. Sure it will leave Dear Sweet Mitchell as another One Hit Wonder with a lamer nickname, but at least Bear Nation gets it's COVID-dripping, asterisk-attaching Super Bowl Trophy, baby!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Trubisky gets the nod over the injured starter, gets hot at the right time and makes an unlikely run all the way to the Super Bowl...then out duels the highly favored opposing QB and walks away with a Super Bowl ring and MVP honors.

Here everyone is calling Nick Foles a waste of money/draft pick when all he did was teach Trubisky everything he knows about NFL Improbabilities. Sure it will leave Dear Sweet Mitchell as another One Hit Wonder with a lamer nickname, but at least Bear Nation gets it's COVID-dripping, asterisk-attaching Super Bowl Trophy, baby!!!
Who in the hell ever could have seen that coming months ago and posted about it all over the place?

Whoever that is must smoke a metric shit ton of weed.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Actually the organization couldnt ask for a better situation than rn
If they fail you know too clean house and let mitch walk
If they succeed you gotta think maybe we should double down on these guys and build into what we clearly see working

Nah, according to our man remy, this is the worst situation possible.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I believe the defense will be hyped now knowing if they win out they are in.

I firmly believe they've been dialing it in thinking the season was over.

Ohh some of them have for sure. Eddie jackson has never been a good tackler but dude has been playing 2 hand touch the last couple weeks to save himself.

msadows

Liked Posts:

We can only hope.

I'll take a playoff win, if that happens you franchise mitch.

This city needs some excitement after the cubs/sox/bulls garbage we've had recently. Not to mention covid.

I know everyone wanted a higher pick, but if we can make the playoffs and this offense continues to show improvement who knows what can happen. Obviously not superbowl, but maybe we beat the rams/seattle or whoever has the 2 seed.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
We can only hope.

I'll take a playoff win, if that happens you franchise mitch.

This city needs some excitement after the cubs/sox/bulls garbage we've had recently. Not to mention covid.

I know everyone wanted a higher pick, but if we can make the playoffs and this offense continues to show improvement who knows what can happen. Obviously not superbowl, but maybe we beat the rams/seattle or whoever has the 2 seed.

Will you please stfu already. Moped is garbage. Hope we do franchise him and let AR walk......you'll see how truly pathetic he really is

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If he helps get this team a win tomorrow, he very likely lead them to a playoff game.

Rams are beating the Cards next week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Will you please stfu already. Moped is garbage. Hope we do franchise him and let AR walk......you'll see how truly pathetic he really is

Lol, if we win in the playoffs with mitch you'll be slobbing his knob too, dumbass.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Will be about to be 2020 Bears team MVP #calledit