Mitch Trubisky could be legendary next week.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Been a Bears fan since '63. The only way the Bears beat the Pack next week, is if the Pack allows it.
Mitch will have little to do with the outcome.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He took a team? We got a miracle beating the pathetic Lions. He lost to GB as usual and beat houston and Minny. Foles would have done the same Average games against Minnesota and Houston does not make you a good QB. I think my favorite part is all you idiots thinking Mitch will beat GB lol
If you think Foles would have done the same as Mitch, you don’t know anything about football. The change in offense isn’t even so much about Trubisky but his skill set. He will probably smoke the Jags, but the Packers trying to lock up the 1 seed? With Pagano calling the softest defense I’ve ever seen the Bears play? Rodgers will destroy that defense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is a movie like redemption story that has been set up for 4M. The only question is whether he can rise to the occasion.

There is no more room for excuses. It is put up or shut up time.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
saving the season?
Does he win the comeback player of the year award for DIEING AND THEN COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD IN THE SAME SEASON!!!

That should be the "Shadow Zombie" award and presented by MSADOWS and Bearzombie

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If he beats Jax and straight up beats GB...the guy has the opportunity to be a Chicago legend.

Winners create their own destiny.

C'mon Mitch! Just get us in the playoffs. You are in the driver's seat.

Fucker. Go grab a rabbit's foot and go outside, turn around and spit three times or curse three times ... just spit and curse three times for tempting the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
So Trubisky gets the nod over the injured starter, gets hot at the right time and makes an unlikely run all the way to the Super Bowl...then out duels the highly favored opposing QB and walks away with a Super Bowl ring and MVP honors.

Here everyone is calling Nick Foles a waste of money/draft pick when all he did was teach Trubisky everything he knows about NFL Improbabilities. Sure it will leave Dear Sweet Mitchell as another One Hit Wonder with a lamer nickname, but at least Bear Nation gets it's COVID-dripping, asterisk-attaching Super Bowl Trophy, baby!!!

There won't be an asterisk on the SB this season. There were hardly any league wide opt outs.

There wasn't even an asterisk on the strike season.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucker. Go grab a rabbit's foot and go outside, turn around and spit three times or curse three times ... just spit and curse three times for tempting the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing.

Lol...I admit I'm torn. I always want to see the Bears win, but winning out would strengthen the possibility of Mitch hanging around.

But don't worry my friend - this is Mitch Trubisky - he'll choke against Green Bay...lol.

We only get to be happy for one week and it will be dashed....lol.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
you know who else is going to have a big day?....... ALLEN ROBINSON!

I dont recall him playing last time bears played in JAX. should be huge for the offense in all

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Circle will be complete.....Glennon was once the Master and Trubisky the Student

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can imagine that the BEARs beat the Jags and GB clinches the number one seed and RESTs some starters against the Bears.
The Beloved playoff chances are Slim but not None

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Anyone have a link to the game? The links I have are like 3 minutes behind. I’ll take a 30 seconds delay but 3 minutes, fuck me running.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
BEARS will win huge today, and GB will be a close game with the BEARS squeaking out a W!!! TRUBZ!!!

Today will be a blowout! Wearing my orange jersey. Admittedly it’s pretty tight on me and still has a meatball stain,

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Amazing game, it's almost like you didn't know the Jags are the #1 draft team, and the Bears are fighting for post season life.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
halftime. If Mitch keeps this up it could most certainly be legendary. He will never get a brane. Best chance to win against a good but best chance to keep a bad team in it as well. This game is a microcosm of Bears QB issues over the last 4 years. Glennon who was here when we drafted Mitch starting on a team where he beat out the Minshew that took away Foles' job and made him available for the Bear. Good thing about this game is that it's in the Jag's best interests to lose.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears play like they did in todays 1st half, they get blown out.

If they play like they did in todays 2nd half, they win!