Mitch Trubisky could be legendary next week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
*Prisoner of the moment post*

While I appreciate the change of spirit and renewed optimism, Mitch and Nagys Bears have not yet won a playoff game. IF they best GB and lose in the first round then nothing has changed IMO.

They must advance to the divisional round to show marked improvement.

Man, if he beats GB WITH their starters, and we beat the saints week 1, this will be one of the best stories in bears history and probably the best story in the NFL this year.

If that happens, I heavily doubt that mitch re-signs with us. He probably goes to the niners or somewhere that fits his skill set better and has a coach that isn't a complete dum dum.

Obviously you'd have to franchise him then.

Why not have optimism tho. 2 games left. We control our destiny. Fuck it.

Reactions: DC

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can only hope.

I'll take a playoff win, if that happens you franchise mitch.

This city needs some excitement after the cubs/sox/bulls garbage we've had recently. Not to mention covid.

I know everyone wanted a higher pick, but if we can make the playoffs and this offense continues to show improvement who knows what can happen. Obviously not superbowl, but maybe we beat the rams/seattle or whoever has the 2 seed.

Yes...

I'll take a playoff win. I didn't predict a super bowl, I think that is out of our reach. But we can beat the Saints in the first round because while I give Drew Brees the Ghinghas Khan leadership award of the century for playing with half a rib cage and one lung, he has thrown some balls wildly and Thomas is out and they can be beat.

After that we would have to luck into right matchups.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Lol, if we win in the playoffs with mitch you'll be slobbing his knob too, dumbass.
who literally who do you think mitch could beat with any confidence ?. you wouldn't bet your lunch on it let alone real money on the line. The jags is your measuring stick? they handed their pick to the commissioner already. I'm a glass half full kinda guy no doubt but not when it's filled with piss.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the GB game depends more on Pagano than Trubisky.... If Pagano brings pressure on Rodgers, we can win..If he sits back like usual, we lose

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a good answer. He's beat 0 playoff teams and looks like Colt McCoy against some losers and you idiots keep sucking him off. The kids a loser....get over it.
He took a team that was pretty much dead and has them poised for a shot at the play offs im sorry your a bitter cunt
And cant do anything but cry about it the whole time try letting go and enjoying the fucking moment for once ya might live longer

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if the bears lose tomorrow....it's in the top 5 of the worst losses in franchise history. That team is primed to lose. They have a generational prospect in their grasp. The best since manning 20 years ago. No way they let that slip away.
I bet your goat is hiding. It's fucking football.

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
If Bears beat the Pack (clinching the final playoff spot), and Saints win week 17, do the Bears play GB again in first round of playoffs?

Imagine Trubisky beating the Packers 2 weeks in a row and ending their dreams lmao.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
He took a team that was pretty much dead and has them poised for a shot at the play offs im sorry your a bitter cunt
And cant do anything but cry about it the whole time try letting go and enjoying the fucking moment for once ya might live longer

He took a team? We got a miracle beating the pathetic Lions. He lost to GB as usual and beat houston and Minny. Foles would have done the same Average games against Minnesota and Houston does not make you a good QB. I think my favorite part is all you idiots thinking Mitch will beat GB lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he beats Jax and straight up beats GB...the guy has the opportunity to be a Chicago legend.

Winners create their own destiny.

C'mon Mitch! Just get us in the playoffs. You are in the driver's seat.
Pump the brakes. LMAO. We're still talking about the guy who was benched for half the season and has only won 2 of 4 games since and those were vs a couple of the worst defenses the NFL has to offer.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mike Ditka <People who live in the past are losers>

Mitch 36
Jags 20

mecha

Liked Posts:
Pump the brakes. LMAO. We're still talking about the guy who was benched for half the season and has only won 2 of 4 games since and those were vs a couple of the worst defenses the NFL has to offer.

I'm with Spartan.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
He took a team? We got a miracle beating the pathetic Lions. He lost to GB as usual and beat houston and Minny. Foles would have done the same Average games against Minnesota and Houston does not make you a good QB. I think my favorite part is all you idiots thinking Mitch will beat GB lol

Foles lost to the same Vikings team and could not even score 14 points .... do you even watch a game? The O is night and day with Mitch under center

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Actually the organization couldnt ask for a better situation than rn
If they fail you know too clean house and let mitch walk
If they succeed you gotta think maybe we should double down on these guys and build into what we clearly see working
This is Nagys worst nightmare. He wanted to crush a few shit teams but then have the playoffs out of his hands in the final week so the ass whooping by GB wouldn’t mean anything. Now everyone will be watching.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Mitch and the Lazor can avoid the big mistake or poor playcall in critical moments, while still staying aggressive and if the D shows up, we have a chance against GB. Guys like EJ need to get out of survive the season mode and get into play for the playoffs mode right now.

A lot of ifs but this team has enough talent to succeed with a mobile agressive QB that doesn't make too many mistakes. Lots to do with coaching and Mitch making good aggressive decisions. Taking risks at the right times and knowing when to get rid of it quickly or throw it away. That last part has not yet had the balance I'm looking for. I've still seen him hold the ball when he had a decent target and throw it when he hasn't but it's getting better. At least he doesn't seem momentarily frozen with indecision as he has in the past and I prefer an aggressive Mitch trying to make things happen.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If he doesn't have a good game tomorrow I'll be shocked.

The jags are the worst pass D in the NFL....mitch should tear it up.
Aaand we're fucked!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Man, if he beats GB WITH their starters, and we beat the saints week 1, this will be one of the best stories in bears history and probably the best story in the NFL this year.

If that happens, I heavily doubt that mitch re-signs with us. He probably goes to the niners or somewhere that fits his skill set better and has a coach that isn't a complete dum dum.

Obviously you'd have to franchise him then.

Why not have optimism tho. 2 games left. We control our destiny. Fuck it.

The best story would be if he beats the packers in back to back weeks.

Then Mahomes in the Super Bowl and counts his draft position with his fingers after scoring the game winning touchdown.

Ok wake up now.