Mitch Trubisky could be legendary next week.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i say rush for > 200yds against the Jags (plus big passing numbers).

then we get to see if the play calling will make a difference against the Packers (a huge task).

jts1207

Liked Posts:
teammates and coaches vote on team mvp every year. Mitch is pretty much a lock if he continues his play.

What play? Some of you guys need to take a step back lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
What play? Some of you guys need to take a step back lol

The play that, if it happened, got us in the playoffs.

Maybe you need to take a step back and consider if you prefer the bears success or a players failure.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If he doesn't have a good game tomorrow I'll be shocked.

The jags are the worst pass D in the NFL....mitch should tear it up.
But Nagy is an idiot for exploiting the opponents weakness. With the pressure on, Nagy will probably not let Mitch sling it too much.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought most of you fucks hated Mitch

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
This would be a great sign for 2021 if Mitch leads the Bears to the Super Bowl and beats Mahomie.

msadows

Liked Posts:
But Nagy is an idiot for exploiting the opponents weakness. With the pressure on, Nagy will probably not let Mitch sling it too much.

Nagy isn't calling plays anymore....its one of the reasons why the offense looks somewhat defense,

Canth

Liked Posts:
There has likely been a bit of YOLO going on with Mitch now that he has been given another chance.

Along those lines and changing the offense up, I wonder if he has stepped up in being a bit more forceful about what he wants/needs to be successful as opposed to being a good soldier and trying to make what Nagy wanted work. Ie, before, was he just saying what he thought Nagy wanted to hear vs givng the feedback to change things up to what he could actually do. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of all that.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he beats Jax and straight up beats GB...the guy has the opportunity to be a Chicago legend.

Winners create their own destiny.

C'mon Mitch! Just get us in the playoffs. You are in the driver's seat.
*Prisoner of the moment post*

While I appreciate the change of spirit and renewed optimism, Mitch and Nagys Bears have not yet won a playoff game. IF they best GB and lose in the first round then nothing has changed IMO.

They must advance to the divisional round to show marked improvement.

Bust

Liked Posts:
it’s hard to fuck up a game plan against a team in the driver’s seat for the best prospect since andrew luck with 2 games left.

Players don't care about that and you can't coast in the nfl cause opponents are trying to throw you down. Must come to play.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Players don't care about that and you can't coast in the nfl cause opponents are trying to throw you down. Must come to play.
this has literally nothing to do with what i said

msadows

Liked Posts:
it’s hard to fuck up a game plan against a team in the driver’s seat for the best prospect since andrew luck with 2 games left.

Honestly, if the bears lose tomorrow....it's in the top 5 of the worst losses in franchise history. That team is primed to lose. They have a generational prospect in their grasp. The best since manning 20 years ago. No way they let that slip away.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Yes and no. Coaches can def. adjust what players can do to succeed however. If the big wigs upstairs tell them to tank it the coaches can def alter the gameplan to do so.

Obviously, no player is going to tank for lawrence since they are fighting for a contract, but the nfl matters w/ scheme/playcalling as much as any sport.