Mitch Trubisky is hurt

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude can't catch a break. Sucks for Mitch.
Hes a one year wonder out of UNC who was drafted #2 overall. I think he caught his break already.

Idiotic play call by Nagy. He's not a RB and proven to someone to not setup for extra punishment. Which shoulder?
The posters who condemned Nagy for not having Mitch constantly run the ball dont want to read this.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, he sucks. It's just the world balancing out. He never should have been the #2 pick and this allows us a nice clean break from that loser after the season.

He didn't select himself with the #2 pick. That's just misplaced anger, my feisty friend. In fact, while he hasn't been good enough, as far as I can tell he hasn't done anything to warrant "karmic retribution." Though implying someone getting hurt is the "world balancing out" may earn you a few debtors notices yourself, champ.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hes a one year wonder out of UNC who was drafted #2 overall. I think he caught his break already.

Sure, I can see that as being a big break in fortune. Though he was going to likely be picked in the first round anyways and make a decent amount of money, even if Pace didn't foolishly select him first of the QB group.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The posters who condemned Nagy for not having Mitch constantly run the ball dont want to read this.
Mobility to throw or run OB/slide, fine, the rest, nah. People that call him a wus. I'd rather have him available.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
He didn't select himself with the #2 pick. That's just misplaced anger, my feisty friend. In fact, while he hasn't been good enough, as far as I can tell he hasn't done anything to warrant "karmic retribution." Though implying someone getting hurt is the "world balancing out" may earn you a few debtors notices yourself, champ.

I fully understand he didn't select himself, but he never should have been that high. This is more in line with the world balancing out for the Bears organization. They are the ones that picked a guy from a 7-5 (might be wrong, really can't remember their record) ACC team that couldn't beat out Marquise Williams. This organization deserves what it gets.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fully understand he didn't select himself, but he never should have been that high. This is more in line with the world balancing out for the Bears organization. They are the ones that picked a guy from a 7-5 (might be wrong, really can't remember their record) ACC team that couldn't beat out Marquise Williams. This organization deserves what it gets.

Well, yes. That he shouldn't have been selected at 2 is obvious at this point. I'm just not going to celebrate the dude getting hurt regardless of whether Virginia's racked up some negative juju from poor hygiene or Pace's blunders or whatever is preposterously being alluded to here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Precisely why he has turned into a pussy running the ball. Any hope I had of him having learned something on the bench is dwindling now as this injury probably makes him more afraid to run now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Precisely why he has turned into a pussy running the ball. Any hope I had of him having learned something on the bench is dwindling now as this injury probably makes him more afraid to run now.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Part of the master plan

BHVWGHC suiting up as 2nd string QB in addition to OC/Playcaller/HC/Master Motivator

#nextbaldyup

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Adam Jahns

@adamjahns

I can confirm that #Bears QB Mitch Trubisky is dealing with a shoulder injury (as @MikeGarafolo reported). The severity and what's next is still being determined. But it doesn't sound good. There are further evaluations. But just awful luck.
12:06 PM · Nov 4, 2020

Read between the lines bud.

Mitch just told Nagy to fuck off without telling him to fuck off.

Nagy will be out of town this year or next, he is as good as gone.

I’m beginning to believe he’s losing the locker room.

The defense probably laughs when he talks about execution. Considering he simply can’t get his offense to execute at a mediocre level.

There’s no money in being Nagys Wildcat QB.

Business decision.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It seemed pretty evident that he wasn't the same QB since returning from injury. Mitch had a clear unwillingness to run the ball in situations he typically would have. None of his defenders wanted to listen. Just blame Nagy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Make it happen Bears!
Brett Favre deletes Instagram post saying he will unretire, return to NFL  in 2020

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry Mitch I've been taking about you in Wildcat and Nagy saw my posts and now you're injured. It's my fault.