Mitch Trubisky is hurt

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Watch another team pick up Trubisky and use him like the saints do Hill. Niners or Cardinals would be good fits.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch another team pick up Trubisky and use him like the saints do Hill. Niners or Cardinals would be good fits.

I hope you're right. It will suck for that team, but DABEARSH will get a better comp pick.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He won't be out of the league.

Glennon is still cashing paychecks. Trust me, mitch is going to be a backup somewhere for a long long time.
Better example is Chase Daniel, that dude has made a fortune holding a clip board and being a prefessional role model.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So maybe Foles gets injured and then its Bray time? Tell me more please
Everyone and their mothers are complaining About the Bears QB play. Wait till Bray gets out there! Can you say Quinn 2.0?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
If i was mitch i would be so excited to leave here. I really hope mitch talks shit on Nagy when he leaves. Nagy was brought in to develop a qb which he said he doesnt do. The only thing matt knows is how to run a bizarro world version of andy reids offense which has horrible personal packages and even worse clock management.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which shoulder is it? I have not seen anybody ask this anywhere

But yeah go back to 2018 on that late hit from harris in the Vikings game when mitch got hurt first. He never played the same again after that in terms of running. Probably is scared of injury and he’s been injured several times now.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch is faking and I dont blame him.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Mitch is actually fine, with the "injury" being a way that Nagy can avoid the now daily "put Mitch back in" scenario.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's hoping he just tore up some scar tissue and got sore, that the shoulder didn't suffer anything major... again. I can't remember, did he have both shoulders cut or just the left one? If not both, his throwing shoulder will still be prone to dislocating and not be the scenario I hoped for. He shouldn't intentionally be put into positions to carry.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which shoulder is it? I have not seen anybody ask this anywhere

But yeah go back to 2018 on that late hit from harris in the Vikings game when mitch got hurt first. He never played the same again after that in terms of running. Probably is scared of injury and he’s been injured several times now.
I just checked after posting and it appears to be the right shoulder and I don't think that one has had surgery to tighten things up since the last dislocation.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man if he tore up his throwing shoulder on that dumb play I really do feel for the kid.
I called it dumb but perhaps it was to setup something later that couldn't be called after the ding. It's what you'd hope for but it may have just been another one of Nagy's orphan plays.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. Heard a brief conversation on the radio about Hill....while he may not be a good QB, he is an exceptional athlete. They cited his statistical performance and he's among the league leaders in a lot of metrics, like the 40 and vertical leap. Mitch may have had decent instincts for where and when to make plays with his feet at times, but he is not a great athlete, and unfortunately, also is not durable enough for the role.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
that's great and I don't hate MT but did the Saints draft Hill number 2?!? AFTER being out maneuvered by the number two slot to pay up draft picks. No, we did.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better example is Chase Daniel, that dude has made a fortune holding a clip board and being a prefessional role model.
Hell yeah....he's what I want in a NFL career: great tickets to every game, including locker room and I game sideline access....maybe even wear headset and listen in on plays....no risk of getting hurt, get to wear the big warm, cape/coat on balls cold days, travel with the team and stay in their hotels, go down to the bar and can use the "I'm an NFL QB on the xxxxxx" line to pick up women and not even be lying about it, stretch your career out long enough to get the full benefits of the NFL retirement system.

Fuck, sign me up!!!