Mitch Trubisky is hurt

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
He won't be out of the league.

Glennon is still cashing paychecks. Trust me, mitch is going to be a backup somewhere for a long long time.

Keyword is backup. Never should have been a first round pick let alone #2. Marquise Williams...............

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. Heard a brief conversation on the radio about Hill....while he may not be a good QB, he is an exceptional athlete. They cited his statistical performance and he's among the league leaders in a lot of metrics, like the 40 and vertical leap. Mitch may have had decent instincts for where and when to make plays with his feet at times, but he is not a great athlete, and unfortunately, also is not durable enough for the role.
This but to be fair, he's a VG athlete but not one that should be playing other positions like Hill who is built like a tank.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He won't be out of the league.

Glennon is still cashing paychecks. Trust me, mitch is going to be a backup somewhere for a long long time.
Yeah but is he going to be a Josh McCown or a Chad Henne, who no one knew was still in the league? Mitch might get a year or two to be that backup to push a QB in camp because coordinators always think they can fix a broken QB but if he'll be in the league a long time, it'll be as a non-factor backup.

And trusting you is a big no no. You don't even have conviction in your opinions. You start to crumble as soon as the opinions of the masses start to heavy weigh against you. Its the only reason you flipped on Mitch and till this day continue to pretend to not be a fanboy.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I know I’m in the minority, but I feel bad for Mitch.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know I’m in the minority, but I feel bad for Mitch.
I don't think you're in the minority tbh. Sure, most of us hate Mitch as a starter, but like him overall. Seems like a good teammate, works hard and tries his best. Not his fault Pace drafted him 2 rounds too early. I don't have any desire to watch him start another game in a Bears uni, but do hope he finds a home in FA and maybe salvage his career.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Better example is Chase Daniel, that dude has made a fortune holding a clip board and being a prefessional role model.
I could see Daniel becoming an OC someday though. Mitch, not so much

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
This sucks. I feel for him. At the Schnitzel Platz in Glendale Heights, my BEARS tee became untucked, and my bare belly came out. Elderly diners pointed and laughed.
Schnitzel Platz deeeelicious.

it’s in Glen Ellyn tho.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's been said but what a Special person play call by Nagy. All his tricksy shit hasn't worked since his first season here.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's been said but what a Special person play call by Nagy. All his tricksy shit hasn't worked since his first season here.

Nagy wanted to get cute and have his own Taysom Hill against the Saints. Fuck, Nagy is awful.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
At least Mitchell doesn't have COVID-19 so he's got that going for him which is nice.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

Is this the last we see of Mitch? Having surgery (if needed) during the season to be healthy for FA would be the best option for him.
It might effect his ability to land a team next year, it is on his throwing shoulder too.... I know it was not Nagy's intention to hurt Mitch, I actually think it was his intention to showcase some of his ability. Had Mitch gone in for a few plays and had some success, it would have helped him in Free Agency.

Terrible luck...I feel for him, but if the Dr. says he would recommend surgery, I agree with you JHC, Mitch should have it done right away....