Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard that. I think Pace misunderstood the question, or flubbed his answer trying to be accommodating. Not sure why the Bears themselves would tweet that out, but then, they are the Bears . . .

What the heck would a 23 year old kid add to the coach's search? Pace probably meant to say Trubisky would aid in recruiting in order to sell the prospective HC on the franchise QB . . .

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This is dumb. If mitch was a hall of famer it would make sense. Right now he should have no say on the coach. He is not peyton manning yet. He might get there one day but right now he shouldn't get the luxury of having a say in the coaching hire.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I heard that. I think Pace misunderstood the question, or flubbed his answer trying to be accommodating. Not sure why the Bears themselves would tweet that out, but then, they are the Bears . . .

What the heck would a 23 year old kid add to the coach's search? Pace probably meant to say Trubisky would aid in recruiting in order to sell the prospective HC on the franchise QB . . .

It's not uncommon for the coaching candidate to spend time with the QB and see if they mesh. Not in the formal interview.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
This is dumb. If mitch was a hall of famer it would make sense. Right now he should have no say on the coach. He is not peyton manning yet. He might get there one day but right now he shouldn't get the luxury of having a say in the coaching hire.

Lol. That's not what's happening.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like no one has ever worked in business here.......

I am a field sales exec at a company and aided in the search of the marketing rep for the territory I am in. I don't have any say in who is hired, but I interviewed them and provided my input as to what I thought.

People take shit way too literal here and then multiply it to the nth degree. Is everyone really that stupid?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I am a field sales exec at a company and aided in the search of the marketing rep for the territory I am in. I don't have any say in who is hired, but I interviewed them and provided my input as to what I thought.

People take shit way too literal here and then multiply it to the nth degree. Is everyone really that stupid?

Trubisky shouldn't get to provide any input.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not uncommon for the coaching candidate to spend time with the QB and see if they mesh. Not in the formal interview.

While we know that's probably now what Pace meant (though who knows with these guys), why didn't the Bears themselves clarify instead of blindly tweeting out the misspeak?

They also could have written a real sentence - "Bears are discussion Mitchell Trubisky having a say in who our next HC" . . . Huh. . . .

. . . Amateurish . . .

Liked Posts:

I do the same, too, but for peer-level positions. The president of the company isn't asking me to help hire my direct-report.

This is asinine and amateurish, so par for the course for this team.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, I just gotta use this agayn...

21u6dk.jpg

Monster

Liked Posts:
Mitch will also negotiate his own 3 year 798 million dollar guaranteed contract.

Lol

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
While we know that's probably now what Pace meant (though who knows with these guys), why didn't the Bears themselves clarify instead of blindly tweeting out the misspeak?

They also could have written a real sentence - "Bears are discussion Mitchell Trubisky having a say in who our next HC" . . . Huh. . . .

. . . Amateurish . . .

New year's day. The PR gal still has her champagne stained dress from New Year's on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace is kinda Special person. Probably just meant Trubisky would get a say in the type receivers he wants as QBs often do. Can’t give Trubisky too much more power than that cause he ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk