Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting that no mention of that meeting has been noted. Sounds like Mitchell wasn't a significant voice in this. I'm sure it didn't hurt that Nagy had spoken to guys like Fangio who apparently thinks Trubbs is the real deal. It's also an accepted known that Mitchell has become a liked leader and works his ass off.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting that no mention of that meeting has been noted. Sounds like Mitchell wasn't a significant voice in this. .

Great . . . Now Trubisky didn't get "HIS" coach. Rebuild delayed again . . .

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Interesting that no mention of that meeting has been noted. Sounds like Mitchell wasn't a significant voice in this. I'm sure it didn't hurt that Nagy had spoken to guys like Fangio who apparently thinks Trubbs is the real deal. It's also an accepted known that Mitchell has become a liked leader and works his ass off.

It was mentioned...that it didn't happen, was deemed to not need to happen since they had already met before he was drafted.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace had his targeted for a while already and he went and got him.....

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was mentioned...that it didn't happen, was deemed to not need to happen since they had already met before he was drafted.

Right, Nagy said at one point before the draft while with KC they had MT in for a visit and he spent 6 hours with MT.