Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And White is still on the team, so obviously they still have hope for him. So the bears are doomed again?

I think the word you are looking for is rely, not hope.

The failure of Pace was going into the season relying on White, not "hoping" for White to be something.
I think the bigger issue was that he hoped White would be back but relied on Cam to be there is not. Odds of both being gone 1st game are really low but guess what?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If it was unique speed, only one person could have it. The fact that two or more people share it means it cannot be unique.

Are you really going to argue literal definitions of adjectives?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you really going to argue literal definitions of adjectives?

Words have meanings. I dislike how cavalier society has become with Her Majesty's English.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Words have meanings. I dislike how cavalier society has become with Her Majesty's English.

Fair enough. This online message board hardly seems like the appropriate arena to defend the honor of Her Majesty’s English though. <shrug>

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was humorous. I didn't take it as calling Windy an idiot, just an amusing choice of words.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not see it.

Both have unique speed by NFL standards.

Kevin White was fast, I do not trust Moon's eye stop watch as much as others, but sub 4.3 is scary speed.

Kevin White ran a 4.35 at the combine. Gabriel ran a hand timed 4.27 with 20 mph winds to his back.

Twelve NFL scouts were in attendance to see Gabriel run 4.53 in the 40-yard dash against a 20-miles-per-hour wind, and 4.27 in the 40-yard dash with the wind.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Kevin White ran a 4.35 at the combine. Gabriel ran a hand timed 4.27 with 20 mph winds to his back.

Twelve NFL scouts were in attendance to see Gabriel run 4.53 in the 40-yard dash against a 20-miles-per-hour wind, and 4.27 in the 40-yard dash with the wind.

I’m with you on this. Regardless of the wind factor, hand time to FAT time is a pretty meaningless comparison.

That being said, there is something to a players ‘quickness’ or ‘suddenness’ that a 40 time does not measure. Kind of like how cohen’s quickness and ‘joystick’ ability transcend his 40 time.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
For the love of Christ. Just let the season begin. Sick of having to read about this Kevin White shit.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
It is more realistic than negative.

Can anyone show me a player that played 5 games in 3 years and spent 43 games on IR that ended up having success after that?

If Kevin White becomes successful he would literally be the first to do it.

Demetrious Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
For the love of Christ. Just let the season begin. Sick of having to read about this Kevin White shit.

Is there more than one assailant where you are right now? Type 1 for no and type 2 for yes. I swear I will dial 911 and ask for SWAT to assemble to take down the perpetrators who are holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread. Hang tight, my friend, stay strong in your mind. All our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Demetrious Thomas

Demaryius* was active for 21 games his first 2 seasons and had 54 catches 834 yards and 6 TD's, but doubled his production in his 2nd year and finished healthy and on a strong note. Then he broke out in his 3rd year when Manning got to Denver.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Less then 300 yards his first two years and he tore his Achilles

well you're wrong so There's that.

2010 (Rookie year): 10 games 2 started: 22 catches 283 yards 2 Tds
2011 (year 2): 11 games 5 started: 32 catches 551 yards 4 tds

my math is somewhat shit but I'm pretty sure thats more than "300 yards his first two years"

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
well you're wrong so There's that.

2010 (Rookie year): 10 games 2 started: 22 catches 283 yards 2 Tds
2011 (year 2): 11 games 5 started: 32 catches 551 yards 4 tds

my math is somewhat shit but I'm pretty sure thats more than "300 yards his first two years"

The point is he came back from a major injuries to become successful. Numbers aren’t great but he had manning throwing to him also.
White broke his shin and collar bone though not major it takes time to heal.
I am not saying white will be successful I am saying rookies can come back from injuries and make it

swz01

Liked Posts:
No Marcus Monks, Airese Curries, or Bravermans on the roster this year, so Kevin White will do.