Moped to the Bills

msadows

Liked Posts:
guess I’m an idiot I’d rather have Trubisky at 2.5 vs dalton at 10-13.

Yup.

Dalton may be better than mitch if you get this offense some tackles. Issue is what the hell is the point? We won't be bad enough to get a top 10 pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fitzpatrick got more. Brissett got double.

Everyone but idiot Bear fans knew he was complete trash

I thought his market would be under 10, but didn't expect him to go so cheap. My expectations were always the mariota deal(2 year deal for around 15m).

I wish the guy the best of luck since he isn't the bears problem anymore.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whether you would rather have Trubisky or not is largely irrelevant. The point is the NFL only values Trubisky at 2.5 million but Dalton at 8 million last year and 10 million this year.

Maybe the NFL is wrong or maybe Trubisky is fucking terrible and most of the NFL knows it. It is embarrassing that is all he could command.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Whether you would rather have Trubisky or not is largely irrelevant. The point is the NFL only values Trubisky at 2.5 million but Dalton at 8 million last year and 10 million this year.

Maybe the NFL is wrong or maybe Trubisky is fucking terrible and most of the NFL knows it. It is embarrassing that is all he could command.

dalton made $3 million last year I believe. Maybe incentives kicked in since he started. But his guarantee was $3 million. What did he do to get such a raise is my question.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
dalton made $3 million last year I believe. Maybe incentives kicked in since he started. But his guarantee was $3 million. What did he do to get such a raise is my question.
Andy Dalton took much less money because he lives in Fort Worth and didn't want to work away from his family in the midst of all that was going on this time last year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

The market changes every year. My home is worth $40,000 more these past 6 months alone. It didn't "do" anything..... the market just changed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah he got a bit more because of incentives but you are correct. I presume the increase is because he signed as a starter while last year it was as a backup but the larger point for me is how little value Trubisky has around the league.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a member of the Bills Board HoF, we are ecstatic

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know what NYG gave Glennon?

Bust

Liked Posts:
1 year @ 2.5 million. This is all he could muster? Dayum, other front offices didn't think very highly of Mitchell

shoez90

Liked Posts:
all the folks laughing at millionaire mitch while they work their dead end jobs and bang the same fat wife everyday are funny
good luck mitch , wasnt your

Wasn't his fault was Paces MT sucks always did no "it" factor. As for the fat part all my gfs is nice and lean I think you projecting but anywayz lataz Mitch.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Sounds to me Mitch and his agent got zero calls when teams were signing qb's left and right and they took the one and only offer on the table.