Moped to the Bills

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All joking aside, it is a good situation for Mitch. He'll only play garbage time and look really good because that's the only time he is good.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
2.5 mil is a joke. I would have much rather had Mitch back over Dalton abd to think we could have got him for half the price....SMH!! Not even going to get a comp pick out of it...

Rise

Liked Posts:
Well I see this board has reached the acceptance phase and is slowly starting to justify Dalton. Lol I’m sticking to what I said won’t watch a game.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Whether you would rather have Trubisky or not is largely irrelevant. The point is the NFL only values Trubisky at 2.5 million but Dalton at 8 million last year and 10 million this year.

Maybe the NFL is wrong or maybe Trubisky is fucking terrible and most of the NFL knows it. It is embarrassing that is all he could command.
Dalton made $3M last year.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pretty odd choice to go to a place where he won't be competing for the starting position.

Not odd if it's the only choice you got on the table....

This was his agent waiting for a phone call from other NFL teams...

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Even as a backup, Mitch got a hell of a lot closer to a Superbowl while the Bears got farther from one. I'd love to see another team take down the Chiefs anyways.

Hopefully their coach can find some magic with him while we get to watch Dalton suck ass.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
$2-3MM / year? Some people don't make that in a lifetime. After that he can go on Oprah/Dr. Phil (same person) and get an amazing book deal detailing about how it all was so totally unfair and he was victimized.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Even as a backup, Mitch got a hell of a lot closer to a Superbowl while the Bears got farther from one. I'd love to see another team take down the Chiefs anyways.

Hopefully their coach can find some magic with him while we get to watch Dalton suck ass.
You took a major L today my friend.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch will thrive somewhere else down the road in the same mould as Alex Smith and Ryan Tannehill

mmmm...

maybe. but I kinda don't think Trubs is in the same brane power category

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Smart move. Might as well give up now and try to be Allen’s back up for 10+ years then start and suck ass again. All he has to do now is smile and nod the next decade and play a few pre-season games a year.