Moves Like Jeff Jaeger: Maroon 5 get SB Halftime Show

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stopped reading when the author wrote off half of his list as "Everything before Micheal Jackson".

Lazy journalism is not supported on this board.

That's fine, you still would have read Bruno Mars, that was rated around 51? Prince is rolling over in his grave being compared to that trash.......

Do yourself a favor and Google Maroon 5 & autotune...........

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I jammed w/ one of these guys once and think they should start a new superbowl trend[video=youtube;Q8gi_yLF8r8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gi_yLF8r8[/video]

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
red hot chili peppers literally 2 years ago

one of the worst rated halftime shows of all time

make you think

makes you think even more when the dudes clamoring for it cant even remember it happening

2014 was literally 2 years ago? I dig your math skills. It was Bruno Mars's halftime show and Red Hot Chili Peppers came out for a song which they fake played their instruments over a track. I do like the Chili Peppers but that shit was weak, so was Bruno Mars. Either way, the Halftime shows have been shit for a long time.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
2014 was literally 2 years ago? I dig your math skills. It was Bruno Mars's halftime show and Red Hot Chili Peppers came out for a song which they fake played their instruments over a track. I do like the Chili Peppers but that shit was weak, so was Bruno Mars. Either way, the Halftime shows have been shit for a long time.

Yeah, and who cares what you think???