Mully and Hanley this morning....

stallan54

Liked Posts:
Ouch!!!!!!! You got me there! I guess that's better than challenging someone to go outside and fight because you didn't like what they said. There is 0% chance you work in finance and make the money you claim that you do.

Dakota - If you take me seriously on a sports message board you're a jerkoff. Well, it sounds like you're a jerkoff anyway... Let me clear the air. I live in NJ, so realistically, I can't meet in Logan square tonight even if I wanted to... I come to Chicago 3 times a year to watch Bears games. Despite being a physical freak I'm not a fighter since I would hurt people, I have a job, and don't need battery charges..I'm gonna guess you're 5'9" and a buck fifty, so I'll just brush it off :) I work in finance on behalf of about a dozen REIT's (google it)..So what? I post here to have fun in my spare time. I've been a member of both message boards since 2007'ish with a grand total of about 150 posts. Does that make me a troll? Clearly I like to banter. I love beer, Bears, and gambling..And in my 8 years on message boards, I never took anyone...even OMMY seriously (no offense ommy..I'm a dick ripper also). We are simply miserable Bears fans.

I love everyone.. but if you still want to take it outside....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dakota - If you take me seriously on a sports message board you're a jerkoff. Well, it sounds like you're a jerkoff anyway... Let me clear the air. I live in NJ, so realistically, I can't meet in Logan square tonight even if I wanted to... I come to Chicago 3 times a year to watch Bears games. Despite being a physical freak I'm not a fighter since I would hurt people, I have a job, and don't need battery charges..I'm gonna guess you're 5'9" and a buck fifty, so I'll just brush it off :) I work in finance on behalf of about a dozen REIT's (google it)..So what? I post here to have fun in my spare time. I've been a member of both message boards since 2007'ish with a grand total of about 150 posts. Does that make me a troll? Clearly I like to banter. I love beer, Bears, and gambling..And in my 8 years on message boards, I never took anyone...even OMMY seriously (no offense ommy..I'm a dick ripper also). We are simply miserable Bears fans.

Jesus Christ, relax man.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

97d00310-7d87-0132-43bd-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Chill this is just a place to make friends.

In fact you sound perfect for Desbro. You guys could spot each other maxing your bench press, then clean up sharing mouse,Polo and mustache combs as needed, then drive down to the closest A&W drive-in in your matching IROC's and slay the chicks in your acid washed tight jeans and workout tshirts with sleeves cut off so far that your man nipple peeks out.

stallan54

Liked Posts:
Chill this is just a place to make friends.

In fact you sound perfect for Desbro. You guys could spot each other maxing your bench press, then clean up sharing mouse,Polo and mustache combs as needed, then drive down to the closest A&W drive-in in your matching IROC's and slay the chicks in your acid washed tight jeans and workout tshirts with sleeves cut off so far that your man nipple peeks out.

I'm in this for fun.. I've met some guys on the CBMB for tailgates. We are all buddies, just breaking balls. No ill will here at all. I love everyone, even Dakota :) But by the way, aside from the mustache, your description sounds just like me. It's the 1980's NJ side of me that I just can't let go! About 2 years ago I bought a weekend car.. 1979 Trans Am (smokey and the bandit style). I love the IROC-Z though. I only drive it when it's cool out so I can wear my leather or jean jacket. I would slick back my hair but I have a shaved head and go-tee. But, however you imagined me, you're pretty close :)

stallan54

Liked Posts:
In short, the Bears are in a phase right now and if you don't support your team, you're a fairweather fan.

Bears have been voted by many analysts as the basement dwellers in the NFL, aka, the worst team known to man for the year 2015. Lack of talent, lack of depth, too many injuries, etc.. It's snowballing quickly and if people expect a McCown clone in Clausen, you will likely be disappointed. I had hope after the GB game because we looked pretty competetive. The wheels just fell completely off when Cutler threw the pick this past weekend and got hurt. #beertobooze

sulleymon

Liked Posts:
This is the worst Bears team in my watching lifetime.

that's being a bit dramatic, isn't it?

I mean this team hung in against Green Bay the entire game. They were in it with the Cardinals until Cutler went down. Those are two playoff teams we're talking about.

With Claussen in there, they are terrible, with Jay in there, they are competitive.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
LOL Phil, please stop creating thread on the Bears forum and move on.