Mully and Hanley this morning....

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Am I blind? No.. A little naive sometimes? Maybe. But I guess all of that doesn't matter. Let me know if you want to step outside and talk about it.

WTF was that? Are you another internet tough guy that has a thin skin and wants to attempt to fight people for what they say? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what I think. I wrote a post with what my thoughts were. If you don't like it, we can agree to disagree.. Or the invitation is still open to step outside.

A HOF player is made with God-given talent, a good scheme, and decent supporting cast. Like Rex Grossman for instance.. Poor guy only had Berrian to throw it to. He would have clearly been a first ballot if we had a little more out of Ahmad Mohammad, but he came to Chicago as a martyr to die he said. The result was lack of effort on his part and no HOF induction for Sex Cannon.

This post, along with your 2nd grade invitation to go outside and fight, means we won't have to worry about anything you say going forward. You are clearly a moron and immature. Move along!

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF was that? Are you another internet tough guy that has a thin skin and wants to attempt to fight people for what they say? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Did biff rename himself and hit puberty?

This is why we need the dislike button. Facebook is giving us a dislike button give the people what they want.

'KING16' let me have your vote

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
LoL Why don't you get back to churning stocks and overcharging your clients and stop threatening to meet people outside. You sit at a desk all day tough guy.

I doubt that part is even true. Does a guy with the maturity level to ask people to go outside really have the brains to have a high paying finance job? Doubtful!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This is the worst Bears team in my watching lifetime.

Clearly you were not a fan in 97 & 98 then. That was some of the most God Awful football I've seen in my life. I was actually at the Bears/Vikings game in Minneapolis in December of 98 and I would rather not remember that embarrassment.

stallan54

Liked Posts:
This post, along with your 2nd grade invitation to go outside and fight, means we won't have to worry about anything you say going forward. You are clearly a moron and immature. Move along!

How many times did your mom drop you on your head when you were a toddler (which I'm guessing was only 10 years ago).

Moose27

Liked Posts:
We can't even draft our guys to develop. We draft so poorly. The true good players we have even look bad because the real bad players make everyone worse around them. Joey Bosa 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can't even draft our guys to develop. We draft so poorly. The true good players we have even look bad because the real bad players make everyone worse around them. Joey Bosa 2016.

Why are you saying "we" like you have some possession/involvement in the team?

Sounds like something a dumb meatbro would say.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"it is what it is" is the dumbest saying in the world that has no substance whatsoever.

After the word hater, the saying "It is what it is" is the absolute worst. Completely agree, no substance. Lacks any kind of thought. Rarely should it be used.

But you said you would guarantee Rodgers would be the same player Cutler is. That has no substance as well, being that it's something that cant be proved and sounds absolutely insane, being that Aaron Rodgers is probably gonna go down as the GOAT and Jay Cutler can't even carry his team to the playoffs.

Liked Posts:
After the word hater, the saying "It is what it is" is the absolute worst. Completely agree, no substance. Lacks any kind of thought. Rarely should it be used.

But you said you would guarantee Rodgers would be the same player Cutler is. That has no substance as well, being that it's something that cant be proved and sounds absolutely insane, being that Aaron Rodgers is probably gonna go down as the GOAT and Jay Cutler can't even carry his team to the playoffs.

"It is what it is" vis-a-vis "Cutler is a finished product." There were actual thoughts before that line, it wasn't just filler.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
How many times did your mom drop you on your head when you were a toddler (which I'm guessing was only 10 years ago).

Ouch!!!!!!! You got me there! I guess that's better than challenging someone to go outside and fight because you didn't like what they said. There is 0% chance you work in finance and make the money you claim that you do.

Moose27

Liked Posts:
Why are you saying "we" like you have some possession/involvement in the team?

Sounds like something a dumb meatbro would say.

Grimson you are a fucking pussy. It's clear you only watch because you have nothing better to do on Sunday's and don't really care what happens.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson you are a fucking pussy. It's clear you only watch because you have nothing better to do on Sunday's and don't really care what happens.

At least the Packers won.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I bet you if you met him in Logan Square you wouldn't say this to his face. Grimson could squat a pimple-faced basement dwelling keyboard cowboy like you.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wrong route? Take a look at that pass. The nose of the football was pointing DOWN. I think the ball slipped out of his hand basically.

It's like you haven't seen Cutler throw before and Bennett starting to move as the ball is coming out may cause some weirdness as well.

Moose27

Liked Posts:
I bet you if you met him in Logan Square you wouldn't say this to his face. Grimson could squat a pimple-faced basement dwelling keyboard cowboy like you.

I live in Logan Square on Kedzie....

I'm actually going to be at Emporium tonight around 7ish. Shall we meet?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I live in Logan Square on Kedzie....

I'm actually going to be at Emporium tonight around 7ish. Shall we meet?

You guys meeting up for a brodown