Mully and Hanley this morning....

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Young'n. Gibron years were craptacular. Regardless of result, I think last year's was worse than this. We are definitely not hiding players right now. I guess one could say we aren't scheming well enough but there's a limit unless you feel that you're a contender. Trial by fire is the correct path this year.

Clearly the worst in my viewing lifetime.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please seek traditional psychiatric help.

I want Cutler gone not because I don't like him (I'm lukewarm), but just so the fucking Cutler apologists will shut the fuck up already.

He ISN'T good. Fuck, he isn't even top 16.

Right, but when he completes four or five passes the fanboys in the IGT melt down with indignation that anyone could have ever doubted him.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
lol @ people continuing to reply to an obvious troll account like StopHate

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"it is what it is" is the dumbest saying in the world that has no substance whatsoever. I don't even think you read my post. You just skimmed through it and took out what you want. Mostly what people do anyway.
Don't get frustrated and let these h8rz bring u down, stophate. Some people are just negative and will bitch without ever recommending solutions. That's why they are betas and will never be alphas.

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
Yeah, maybe...actually, probably.. I'll blame that on the 4 pitchers of Bud Light and shots of Fireball and the effect it is having on my brain today while trying to get through the work day. I would focus more on my boring $195k a year finance job, but I can't since the thought of starting Clausen makes me want to do irrational things, so I'm actually doing my clients a favor by not talking to them today. I'll be here all day. What time does Boers & Borstein start? I might try to whack down a 6 pack on my lunch break and call in.

Has anyone ever told you how impressive you are? Because I for one am impressed.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OP vision be like

vrjAoIi.gif

Cam that is one damn funny gif.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course it was the wrong route by Bennett. Jay didn't through a laser shot bullet RIGHT where it needed to be because it was an awkward throw or anything. It was Bennett but Cutler hater's want ANYTHING to hate on him more. They feel fulfilled talking trash

Wrong route? Take a look at that pass. The nose of the football was pointing DOWN. I think the ball slipped out of his hand basically.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by Doubledown View Post

Spend it all on hookers and blow?

I won't even dignify myself with an answer to that.

Want to rephrase that?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Want to quote right?

Bro, do you even messageboard?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know about this being the worst team ever for the Bears but it certainly is getting to be. I just wonder when this team will quit and fold up like a box of cards like they did last year. Last year the common story was that it was the fault of the coaching staff that they quit. I think otherwise. I say it is the character or rather lack of it by many players. I guess we will see how long before this team lays down once again.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Want to quote right?

Bro, do you even messageboard?

I was just trying to help you, "bro". I think that you meant to say something different is all:(

Something like : I wouldn't dignify that with a response.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes I know you are right. But sometimes they just deserve to be called out. I kind of feel sorry for their beta butts though. Trying SO hard to look "tough" and "aggressive" when deep down, they are just scared and pathetic.

You just describe around 97% of the jackaloons that post here. I get the feeling you and I are going to get along like lamb and tuna fish.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seen a lot of teams look bad already this year so Bears probably not as bad as we think. Nothing a good QB, few linebackers and a secondary couldn't take care of.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just trying to help you, "bro". I think that you meant to say something different is all:(

Something like : I wouldn't dignify that with a response.

Shouldn't you be off in B&I advocating for murder of soldiers that smoke weed?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears were'nt expected to be good so the poor start shouldn't raise any eye brows. The Bears D looks to be horrendous, going to be a long year watching that garbage.

For a team many experts have been touting, Philly has stunk it up so far. Like him or not, yesterday T Aikman said Philly should be embarrassed by their effort in yesterday's game vs Dallas.