Mully and Hanley this morning....

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what I think. I wrote a post with what my thoughts were. If you don't like it, we can agree to disagree.. Or the invitation is still open to step outside.

A HOF player is made with God-given talent, a good scheme, and decent supporting cast. Like Rex Grossman for instance.. Poor guy only had Berrian to throw it to. He would have clearly been a first ballot if we had a little more out of Ahmad Mohammad, but he came to Chicago as a martyr to die he said. The result was lack of effort on his part and no HOF induction for Sex Cannon.

What in the holy fuck are you blathering about?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Isn't J. Mullin the guy EHC has lunch with everyday?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meatball called about Cutler being a bad teammate and doon't caare because no sideline and the guys who actually know and interact with him and also know others that do so more often, shot that down immediately.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Am I blind? No.. A little naive sometimes? Maybe. But I guess all of that doesn't matter. Let me know if you want to step outside and talk about it.

OP vision be like

vrjAoIi.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just numbly listening to The Score this morning. I never really believed in the "gap in talent" issue. I mean, they are all professional players, but it is just that. We have DB's who commit penalties on long plays. On the second PI on Ball, I actually cringed when Palmer threw it. I figured if it wasn't caught, there was a high probability our talentless DB's would stick out their hands early.

No QB hits, no sacks, barely any pressure, it's insane. Allen I think CAN be serviceable. McPhee will break out. Our linebackers are just atrocious and their lack of talent exposes our DL's much more which naturally exposes our secondary. Fangio relies on LB's. Without some LB's that can play in his scheme, we may as well have Tucker back.

Emory fucked this organization in his horrible drafts and like the guys on the radio said, you can't make up for a bad draft by signing marquis free agents. That's what we've been doing..Not only are we failing in the draft, but the marquis FA signings are not even panning out! Houston, Allen, (jury still out on McPhee), Rolle, etc..

Our offense has 5-6 potential Pro Bowlers!! Forte, Bennett, Alshon, Long, Slauson!! We were competing with Cutler! Bad mistake in an opportune time which is one of the biggest reasons he's not a star. But he was doing good within Gase's system in the last 2 weeks.

I'm a very optimistic, half full glass kind of guy, but it's hard to get excited for a game when Clausen is the starting QB. Let the downward spiral continue....There is no optimism with Clausen. NONE...I don't care how many practice snaps he gets this week. Doesn't seem we'll sign a guy off the streets either. Let's hope and pray Cutler can come back ASAP. Stiil a lost / rebuilding season, but at least I can get a semi-erection if the game is close at halftime.

Clausen was a bad college QB. He was bad wherever he come from in the pro's, Carolina? He isn't good.

Liked Posts:
B&B is appointment-level radio today. Going to be epic in the rage, what with the Blackhawks fiasco and the Bears.

stallan54

Liked Posts:
OP vision be like

vrjAoIi.gif

LOL! Man, I tried to throw in some humor and shit and I get blasted for being stupid. I blab about what I see in the game but I don't put too much intellectual capital into my posts. Anyway..

With regard to the worst Bears team in a lifetime, that's an exaggeration. But this years' team isn't TOO far off. That said, you can see a distinct difference in coaching and scheme?

Liked Posts:
I GUARANTEE YOU if Rodgers came here in 2005, he would be the exact same way Cutler is.

Please seek traditional psychiatric help.

I want Cutler gone not because I don't like him (I'm lukewarm), but just so the fucking Cutler apologists will shut the fuck up already.

He ISN'T good. Fuck, he isn't even top 16.

The guy has been in the league since 2006; no longer should anyone be waiting on his potential to rise to the surface. "Well, if we have a great defense and a great offensive line and wide receivers" he could really be something. Give me a fucking break. Cutler is what he is at this point.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Of course it was the wrong route by Bennett. Jay didn't through a laser shot bullet RIGHT where it needed to be because it was an awkward throw or anything. It was Bennett but Cutler hater's want ANYTHING to hate on him more. They feel fulfilled talking trash

Ok I am not hating on Jay here, but that was not a "laser shot bullet."

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok I am not hating on Jay here, but that was not a "laser shot bullet."

Anyone that doesn't know the difference between THROW and THROUGH isn't worth taking seriously. Best to just ignore this fucktard.

Liked Posts:
"it is what it is" is the dumbest saying in the world that has no substance whatsoever. I don't even think you read my post. You just skimmed through it and took out what you want. Mostly what people do anyway.

He is a finished product, dumbshit.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
You must have just have started watching this year
Agreed. I remember some Wanny teams being just as horrible.

This year has always been about implementing the scheme and identifying who can play with in it. We may have no starters other than Kyle long and maybe McPhee on this team, and maybe a handful of backups when the Bears are good again. That is how bad we are.

The good news is a couple of solid drafts will help us tremendously, but that means waiting a couple years.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk