Murphy now favorite at #9

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Murphy has 15 TFL's in his career, Donald had 28.5 his final year in college.

They are a diff species. Donald only slipped because idiots thought he was too small to play DT.
Honestly, for me, the only difference between these two, is the strength. Strength is what made Aaron Donald so special, aside from all his other good numbers. He had natural explosive strength. Dude did 35 reps, Murphy did 28. That’s the biggest difference for me that I see between them, coming out of college.

If Metcalf, who is huge, was shocked with Donald’s response. Metcalf’s 350 lbs, “oh that’s it”. Geez…

Liked Posts:
I mean if he is Aaron Donald take him at 9. I don’t think he is and I think they should focus on offense. WR is the top need on the team. Allen does not play 17 games. We have nothing behind the top 2 but trash. Take WR has my vote.
He ain't no Aaron Donald

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
stupid news
Can't be stupid, it's from Sportsmockery. Now we need to know why someone besides DB70 is posting articles from this trashy site?!

Liked Posts:
Favorite, according to who? If the Bears don't take Murphy at #9 I garauntee you that he goes no sooner than 14 or 15. Murphy would be a reach and a terrible reach too.

So you mean to tell me that this FO went through hell and high water for the past 3 seasons to end up with 2 top 10 picks in the same draft in order to draft the top QB at #1, then piss away #9 on a reach rather than finally take the QB position and the offense serious enough to build around their young QB?

I REALLY hope not.

I would MUCH rather see Poles finally do what past Bears GMs failed to do by building around their QB in a class where the offensive talent takes the cake and then make a trade before the trade deadline with one of their extra second round picks and latebround change for another stout defensive lineman just like they did with Sweat.

There will be names available before the deadline and they will likely need and extension too but the Bears will have plenty of cap space to pull it off.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Current draft morning odds, gonna be interesting.

Murphy +145
Odunze +350
Fashanu +550
Turner +900
Bowers +1200
Alt +1500
Verse +1500

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Good call on this one…🙄🙄🙄🙄

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope you bet a lot of money.