I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Why? So pace can get fleeced by Bill B?!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
His cost would be low. Has a cheap contract. Would be the biggest WR on the roster and good fighting for jump balls. He’s strong and a decent blocker. Lacks burts and speed but we have that already in the WR room. Also, maybe NE would take Anthony Miller and a late pick. Who’s the winner there?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Harry has 45 receptions for 414 yards with four touchdowns in two seasons since he was selected at No. 32 overall in 2019 out of Arizona State

HOF - careful he’s flirting with balling out ala Adam Shaheen.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
His cost would be low. Has a cheap contract. Would be the biggest WR on the roster and good fighting for jump balls. He’s strong and a decent blocker. Lacks burts and speed but we have that already in the WR room. Also, maybe NE would take Anthony Miller and a late pick. Who’s the winner there?
the patriots

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pats fans talking about this guy sound a lot like Bears fans did when we found out Adam Shaheen was on the trade block.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Harry has 45 receptions for 414 yards with four touchdowns in two seasons since he was selected at No. 32 overall in 2019 out of Arizona State

HOF
#1 we aren’t looking for a HOF here. Missed half his rookie year with an ankle injury. And I don’t even have to talk about New England’s offense last year I hope.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
personally think it's worth the gamble to give AntMil another year

especially if it's with Fields who seems like he isn't about to put up with any fuckery from WRs
What then? If AntMil isn't the guy that would put in the work in the WR room and on the field to get that big contract then return to a wrong route running, big catch dropping POS, then I have never seen one.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Miller at least flashed in 2019, Harry hasn’t flashed at all

Harry was injured his rookie year and then had an armless Newton throwing to him. I'm not sure Miller has flashed much at all other than an unsustainable TD % in his rookie year

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Unless you’re thinking of him as an eventual AR replacement, then no. This offense is moving toward speed at WR. We don’t need another big slow guy

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
#1 we aren’t looking for a HOF here. Missed half his rookie year with an ankle injury. And I don’t even have to talk about New England’s offense last year I hope.
But you are talking about wasting a roster spot on him and also throwing away a draft pick.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But you are talking about wasting a roster spot on him and also throwing away a draft pick.
I don't care if it's a 7th rounder. But keeping Miller around is wasting a roster spot though