N’Keal Harry requests trade

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
A big WR who can block? I’d play him every down over Miller. Miller can’t even run the right routes or balance his body properly to adjust to balls.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Can't hack it on a team desperate for wide receivers, but yea, let's scoop him up!

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, please.

I'm starting to be the people on here who say they don't watch other teams. Harry isn't worth it.

Sorry.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol. One ran deep routes and averaged almost 8yp target and the other ran short routes and ran 5.4yp target. Really got me here!

Why does this board simp so hard for Pace's failures on the roster?

Byrd hasnt even taken a snap and youre calling it a failure

sounds kinda personal

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe bill will just cut him instead ??‍♂️

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Byrd hasnt even taken a snap and youre calling it a failure

sounds kinda personal

I'm not sure why people here think Byrd will be anything. I'm just hoping for Miller to be dumped more than anything. How many chances does that bum get??

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Harry doesn't separate well, runs incorrect routes, turns the wrong way....there's always something...something except a great game here or there

sometimes WR's take a few years to mature, Miller has had more success IMO but he's running out of time to really reach a level of consistent production and professionalism

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

6’4” and was really good in college. After ARob and Mooney we are in trouble.

I read that Harry was about to get cut and requested a trade, caught me some lovely case of meathead, and was like, we really need to sign him.

Now, hear me out. I watched him play a lot in college and really liked him. I told all my friends BB did it again, fleeced the league, and the rich got richer. I don’t know if it was injuries + Newton = pool jumping level failure or what, but I just can’t get how good he was in college out of my head.

Yeah, I know. Key words being “in college”. So, maybe he’s just not that good. True that, but maybe he is.

Who is the big wr behind AR212? Wims might sneak onto the roster because of the type he is and his st play. Fuck him. Straight up. Fuck that guy. At the end of the day, throw the Patriots a conditional 6th and Wims. Why not?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We already have Damiere Byrd who outperformed Henry last year on the Patriots.

I'd like another big body, but don't think much of N'Keal to trade anything more than a conditional 6th for him.

I'd rather let our guys duel it out as it is and see who emerges.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
His cost would be low. Has a cheap contract. Would be the biggest WR on the roster and good fighting for jump balls. He’s strong and a decent blocker. Lacks burts and speed but we have that already in the WR room. Also, maybe NE would take Anthony Miller and a late pick. Who’s the winner there?
Why would that be good for the Bears?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Why? bc there is much more upside to Harry than Miller. I’d take on shot on a much bigger and physical Harry who’s had a bad start in NE not entirely due to his play and knowing we’ve been trying to get rid of Miller this off-season and he will be gone next year anyway.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
personally think it's worth the gamble to give AntMil another year

especially if it's with Fields who seems like he isn't about to put up with any fuckery from WRs

Agreed. And it's looking like that's what they're gonna do.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I’m Ryan Pace, I’m not trading draft assets—even a late round pick—for an unproven WR.