N’Keal Harry requests trade

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, he's miles better than Matt Cassell. The whole point of this is he's been on really good teams built by BB. He doesn't do it himself. That team, specifically that offense, was a well oiled machine that made it possible to plug and play a shit QB into convincing other NFL teams he was a franchise QB.

Bears fans still rank Nagy & Pace and plenty of ring-less coaches/GM's over BB. It's really fucking stupid if you think about it.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, he's miles better than Matt Cassell. The whole point of this is he's been on really good teams built by BB. He doesn't do it himself. That team, specifically that offense, was a well oiled machine that made it possible to plug and play a shit QB into convincing other NFL teams he was a franchise QB.

I think the next 2 or so years will be more telling. Because if he doesn't have success this season, and I mean playoff success, then the whole argument about Tom/BB and who was more responsible for their dynasty only gets louder

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears fans still rank Nagy & Pace and plenty of ring-less coaches/GM's over BB. It's really fucking stupid if you think about it.

Don't see anyone ranking Nagy and Pace over BB.

But to think BB is some infallible guru isn't correct. He makes draft mistakes and he makes FA mistakes like everyone else

No one else had a Tom Brady to mask your misses though

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BB has not been great at drafting. He just wins anyway and it wasn't all Brady.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lmao. Classic take. Someone is past their prime and is now exposed!
Pats were able to bring in a ton of quality FAs on the cheap because they wanted to win championships, with Brady at QB. BB really has never drafted well. He squires a lot of picks, but that hasn’t translated into a lot of home grown talent.

Now that Brady is gone, and they are no longer a dynasty players flock to, they will be just average, at best. If BB stuck to just being the HC, maybe he would be good. He’s a great scheme guy. Probably the best. But there’s more to coaching…

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

But to think BB is some infallible guru isn't correct. He makes draft mistakes and he makes FA mistakes like everyone else

You do realize that plenty of other QB's have a better QB rating than him right? He is even behind Kirk fucking Cousins. If you add the statistical passing inflation from the last 10 years to other generations of QB's, he wouldn't even be in the top 10 all time

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You do realize that plenty of other QB's have a better QB rating than him right? He is even behind Kirk fucking Cousins. If you add the statistical passing inflation from the last 10 years to other generations of QB's, he wouldn't even be in the top 10 all time

No one is stupid enough to believe that Kirk Cousins can hold Bradys jockstrap though.

So I dont get what point you're trying to make

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We'll revisit this topic in 2 or 3 years

Will BBs view change if they have 2 or 3 straight average seasons?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BB has not been great at drafting. He just wins anyway and it wasn't all Brady.

No bro, it has been 100% luck and all Tom Brady. BB did nothing to beat the 2001 Rams with a QB who had a passer rating in the mid-80's and a defense that was in the bottom 10 of yards against after inheriting a roster that lost most of their talent from the 1996 SB losing team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

No one is saying that. Me mentioning BB to Ms Adows is because he thinks Ryan Pace is better because he has drafted more pro-bowlers recently.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who is harder for R. Pace?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one is stupid enough to believe that Kirk Cousins can hold Bradys jockstrap though.

So I dont get what point you're trying to make

You are. You keep saying that Tom Brady is so superior that his incredible statistical superiority is what made NE win 6 SB's when the stats dont back that up. The last SB win for the Pats is where they scored 13points and held a team that averaged 30pts to 3pts. All while TB and his legendary performance with a 71.3 rating led them to victory!

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are. You keep saying that Tom Brady is so superior that his incredible statistical superiority is what made NE win 6 SB's when the stats dont back that up. The last SB win for the Pats is where they scored 13points and held a team that averaged 30pts to 3pts. All while TB and his legendary performance with a 71.3 rating led them to victory!

I'll wait for BBs superior defense and tactics to win him another SB then

Answer this question. Do you see BB winning another ring before he's done?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

How much points did that vaunted defense give up the 2 prior playoff games?

:unsure:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How much points did that vaunted defense give up the 2 prior playoff games?

:unsure:

I'm sure that matters a whole lot when you win the SB. But nice try. Keep digging. I'm sure it will get you somewhere

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick Foles agrees. Does it matter if it’s draft day or not? No.
YES THIS IS THE EXACT FUCKING THING I MEANT comparing an worthless WR to a QB with actual stats, experience, and a Super Bowl MVP to his name—and no, I don't like Foles. My god, you're such a useless poster.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
YES THIS IS THE EXACT FUCKING THING I MEANT comparing an worthless WR to a QB with actual stats, experience, and a Super Bowl MVP to his name—and no, I don't like Foles. My god, you're such a useless poster.
You can ignore me cocksucker.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure that matters a whole lot when you win the SB. But nice try. Keep digging. I'm sure it will get you somewhere

Keep avoiding the question.

You know as well as I do that BB will win no more super bowls unless he finds Tom Brady 2