N’Keal Harry requests trade

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Keep avoiding the question.

You know as well as I do that BB will win no more super bowls unless he finds Tom Brady 2

OMG a guy that is going to be 70years old won't win another SB after winning 6. Lmao

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who can remember Aaron Dobson, a second-round pick in 2013? More accurately, can anyone remember Aaron Dobson? Then there was Taylor Price, a third-round pick in 2010.

Brandon Tate, a third-rounder in 2009, was cut after two seasons. Second-rounder Chad Jackson became a bust as the 36th overall pick in the draft.

Other than Deion Branch, a second-round pick in 2002 who became a Super Bowl MVP, the Patriots have struggled to find competent, productive, consistent receivers in the first three rounds of the draft.
By the way AJ Brown was drafted 19 picks after N.Harry.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many points did the vaunted Tom Brady put up against the rams in the super bowl? He carried them in that game right?

My point is that they wouldn't have reached the Super Bowl without Brady throwing for 350 each game in the previous 2 games. Where that same defense gave up quite a few points

We'll revisit again in 2 years

Both BB and Tom had much to do with their rings obviously but I feel people like to discredit Tom as some sort of system QB more than people pick at BB

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
My point is that they wouldn't have reached the Super Bowl without Brady throwing for 350 each game in the previous 2 games. Where that same defense gave up quite a few points

We'll revisit again in 2 years

Both BB and Tom had much to do with their rings obviously but I feel people like to discredit Tom as some sort of system QB more than people pick at BB
I'm not discrediting either. Generally great coaches have great players. These 2 will likely go down as the best ever respectively. Kind of like Jordan and Phil.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Adalius Thomas?
Antonio Brown?
Shawn Springs?
Roosevelt Colvin?

Plenty of failed FA acquisitions in New England
Covered up because they have Tom Brady
That Albert Haynesworth trade BB did was great...Lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No one is saying that. Me mentioning BB to Ms Adows is because he thinks Ryan Pace is better because he has drafted more pro-bowlers recently.
:Pace: :Pace: :Pace: :Pace: :Pace: :Pace: