Nagy just announced as HC

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'm really glad to see that even after Lovie Smith was fired, we retained Lovie's mini-me on staff and he still works here. I remember when Lovie had him shipped over here from the Dominican Republic and I just thought it was a vain and stupid gimmick.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
the mid season lull was due to reid talking more control of the game planning compared to earlier in the season, and its why reid decided to then hand full control of the O to nagy. which was the first time reid has ever done that in his career. that says something.
Yeah, I've already heard how every time the chiefs o looked bad, it was Reid. Again, who has nagy developed? I like that he comes from a coach of reid's stature, so he should know how to use rbs and tes, but his resume is seriously lacking. Of all the names that were floating around, nagy seemed the least qualified to me. Don't hate the hire, but I'm not gaga either.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since Nagy is going to be calling plays, I wouldn't mind a guy like Harold Goodwin coming in to bring in a different mindset at offensive coordinator.

He was OC for ARI under Arians but mostly coordinated the running game while Arians focused on the passing. Been attached to Arians' hip for nearly a decade.

Now that is some food for thought.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. Just stop.

Or you know, you can fuck off. There are no assurances as to Luck's health going forward. Have you even been following what has happened with Luck and the shit show the Colts are as of late? He is completely correct in saying that Chicago's situation with a young moldable quarterback was likely more to Nagy's liking than the Colts and Luck.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jeremy Stoltz podcast about Nagy:

https://scout.com/nfl/bears/Article...-Bears-Head-Coach-Matt-Nagy-Edition-113426038

Haven't had a chance to listen to it myself. So someone will have to let us know if it's worth the listen.

The start is so god damned cringe I just shut that shit off.

"I'm here with Bears insider Aaron Lemming"

"Its been a long day for me cause I was in class as this all broke so I'm like trying to focus on what I am trying to learn for my job and at the same time I can't stop checking my twitter"

I was like oh fuck this shit I'm out.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Alex Smith’s best season prior to this year was under Harbaugh in 2012 before his injury. His numbers in KC prior to this season are inline with Smith’s numbers from his two years with Harbaugh. Do any of you even watch football, or at least read Smith’s Wikipedia page?

At the moment zero quarterbacks have been developed in KC since Reid and Nagy got there.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The start is so god damned cringe I just shut that shit off.

"I'm here with Bears insider Aaron Lemming"

"Its been a long day for me cause I was in class as this all broke so I'm like trying to focus on what I am trying to learn for my job and at the same time I can't stop checking my twitter"

I was like oh fuck this shit I'm out.

Yup. Nailed it. Even my dog was cringing.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It'll be interesting to see how McFuckTwat does if anyone wants to take the risk. I'm just glad he's not here.

TarHeelBear

Liked Posts:
Alex Smith’s best season prior to this year was under Harbaugh in 2012 before his injury. His numbers in KC prior to this season are inline with Smith’s numbers from his two years with Harbaugh. Do any of you even watch football, or at least read Smith’s Wikipedia page?

At the moment zero quarterbacks have been developed in KC since Reid and Nagy got there.

Alex went to his only Pro-Bowls in his career under Nagy and Reid in KC and that was as a damn near 30 year old wash up. I'd say they managed Smith just fine.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Alex went to his only Pro-Bowls in his career under Nagy and Reid in KC and that was as a damn near 30 year old wash up. I'd say they managed Smith just fine.

So now it has gone from “Nagy made Smith good!” to “Smith made the pro bowl as an alternate twice after three other quarterbacks ahead of him choose not to go in seasons where Smith was no better than he was under Harbaugh”.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
So now it has gone from “Nagy made Smith good!” to “Smith made the pro bowl as an alternate twice after three other quarterbacks ahead of him choose not to go in seasons where Smith was no better than he was under Harbaugh”.

Oh please. You would be stroking yourself if a Bears QB went to the pro bowl twice as an alternate.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
YES!! He was my second choice!!

tumblr_o2qhiiEwBr1r2pp2to1_500.gif

My ID got hung up for a few days so I'm getting my reaction in now.
Suck it Haters!!!

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
YES!! He was my second choice!!

tumblr_o2qhiiEwBr1r2pp2to1_500.gif

My ID got hung up for a few days so I'm getting my reaction in now.
Suck it Haters!!!

ayyyy no more typo! wb!

bombshell right here guys...