My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
If they add another white guy bulls might start the year 2-32

If we're being honest, he totally would've been an on-brand pick for the Pistons. Could replace James Wiseman's horrific on-court record.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
this eval shows his warts and his virtues pretty well

i think he'll take a few years to marinate

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm hoping the Cavs take Bronny just for the drama

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes I did. People who blame Bischoff are assholes.
Interesting that Hogan didn’t share his opinion but he’s a racist pompous ass so I’m not surprised.

Very interesting conspiracy theory about the Siegel/Snyder angle killing the deal. When I lived in Vinings in 2013, an expensive yuppie area on the outskirts of Atlanta, it was pretty common to see the WCW guys often. I ran into DDP & Jake the Snake a few times. They always chatted with the fans. When I worked at Office Max in 99, I sold a fax machine to Goldberg. Luger was usually a fucking wreck if you saw him at a bar. A lot of those guys were Georgia born or moved there because of Turner.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting that Hogan didn’t share his opinion but he’s a racist pompous ass so I’m not surprised.

Very interesting conspiracy theory about the Siegel/Snyder angle killing the deal. When I lived in Vinings in 2013, an expensive yuppie area on the outskirts of Atlanta, it was pretty common to see the WCW guys often. I ran into DDP & Jake the Snake a few times. They always chatted with the fans. When I worked at Office Max in 99, I sold a fax machine to Goldberg. Luger was usually a fucking wreck if you saw him at a bar. A lot of those guys were Georgia born or moved there because of Turner.
So, Who killed WCW is two fold. Booker T said he would never do a doc with vice again cause they cherry picked his comments. He thought cause it was The Rock and his production team he would be alright but he said no, they did. Jim Ross has made same comments about Vice. Who killed WCW? Corporate, the big heads in the company didn't help but after Ted had no say it was over. Also, people can hate Hogan and Vinny Mac but Hogan made WCW and Vinny Mac got the product better over that competition. Vince Russo saying he was 80% better than anyone there as an on screen character was fucking pure comedy. Bischoff did great things but like everyone says in WWE there was only one boss. WCW was a free for all.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This draft is awful. No one cares about anyone. People fell cause its literally roll of the dice and call it a day.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Now you get to tell us all about him. I know nothing Jon Snow.
What i know is from highlights and draft reports.

Bringing this player up may not help his case but honestly he reminds me of the player Tyrus Thomas wanted to be.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Very interesting conspiracy theory about the Siegel/Snyder angle killing the deal.
Not sure I bought the conspiracy theory angle from last night. EB is saying he had $60M raised and then they sell to Vince for $4M?? I don't believe any CEO would do that; no matter how much they hated pro wrestling. I think that's a nice thing for people who preferred WCW to hang their hat on, but I can't go there.

As for Hogan, I don't think he's ever done any of the Vice documentaries. EB always says that he and Hulk are really tight on 83 Weeks so I imagine when it came to creative they probably had the same thoughts. You choose EB for something like this because he's very good at talking the business side of things.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What i know is from highlights and draft reports.

Bringing this player up may not help his case but honestly he reminds me of the player Tyrus Thomas wanted to be.
Maaaaaaan Tyrus Thomas. Not difficult to see what Pax saw in him, but just couldn't put it together. I could see a raw prospect like Tyrus Thomas coming and being shook with Skiles as your coach. Then Vinny? Poor guy.

Hollinger wrote on The Athletic that Matas has the same upside as Pat Williams, FWIW.