NBA DRAFT OFFICAIL DRAFT THREAD

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We need a comic that has Buzelis with a speech bubble saying "I'd play this game for free",(which he did say) and Jerry Reinsdorf in the next cell with one million hearts.

That being said, it's not the worst approach to someone trying to be a pro. I don't think he is a bad risk at all, lucky for us maybe. But if they're giving the guy who wants to become a basketball monk, improving every season, jack shit for a contract after this, but they give PWill that much for that long? Good work.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
We need a comic that has Buzelis with a speech bubble saying "I'd play this game for free",(which he did say) and Jerry Reinsdorf in the next cell with one million hearts.

That being said, it's not the worst approach to someone trying to be a pro. I don't think he is a bad risk at all, lucky for us maybe. But if they're giving the guy who wants to become a basketball monk, improving every season, jack shit for a contract after this, but they give PWill that much for that long? Good work.
lmao who is this basketball monk that has improved every season you speak of???

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
lmao who is this basketball monk that has improved every season you speak of???

Context.

It implies that Buzelis in a hypothetical will be the monk, and Jerry will love him because he thinks he can pay him nothing. By comparison to Patrick Williams who hasn't done more than flash.
No, I'm not calling Buzelis a basketball monk. I see we surpassed the upper memory limits on that one.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Context.

It implies that Buzelis in a hypothetical will be the monk, and Jerry will love him because he thinks he can pay him nothing. By comparison to Patrick Williams who hasn't done more than flash.
No, I'm not calling Buzelis a basketball monk. I see we surpassed the upper memory limits on that one.
I asked who the "monk" is that has improved every year...that was all. no need to be a cunt about it. the "context" left it still vague.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I asked who the "monk" is that has improved every year...that was all. no need to be a cunt about it. the "context" left it still vague.
You haven't been nice to me for one minute, don't act shocked.