New Cubs Beat Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
Hey everyone,

My name is Chris Jelinek and I am now covering the Cubs for Chi city sports. Posted three articles so far. They are the most recent on the Cubs page on the home page of chi city. Feel free to check them out and leave comments below or let me know on here of what you think!

I first started blogging on MLBlogs and then Rush invited me to cover the
Cubs for this website. If you want to know more check out my Writer info if you click the Writers tab on the home page.

Can't wait to write more for this website!

Go Cubs

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I can change your name to Chris J if you want, glad to have ya on board!

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
Rush that sounds good. And if possible in my writer information i forgot to put my forum name as CubbiesTracker. Any way you can fix that?

Rick

Liked Posts:
Finally another Cubs writer to help take the load off of my shoulders.......oh wait, I haven't been posting Cubs stories lately because I'm too depressed to.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking forward to reading some articles

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally another Cubs writer to help take the load off of my shoulders.......oh wait, I haven't been posting Cubs stories lately because I'm too depressed to.

What do you mean depressed?!

WE WON THREE GAMES IN A ROW AND CELEBRATED LIKE WE WON THE NL CENTRAL!!!!1!!one!!1!!!1eleven!!!1!

Rick

Liked Posts:
What do you mean depressed?!

WE WON THREE GAMES IN A ROW AND CELEBRATED LIKE WE WON THE NL CENTRAL!!!!1!!one!!1!!!1eleven!!!1!

60 game winning streak!!!!! 102-60!!!!!! Your 2011 NL Central Champion Chicago Cubs!!!!!!!

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey everyone,

My name is Chris Jelinek and I am now covering the Cubs for Chi city sports. Posted there articles so far. They are the most recent on the Cubs page on the home page of chi city. Feel free to check them out and leave comments below or let me know on here of what you think!

I first started blogging on MLBlogs and then Rush invited me to cover the
Cubs for this website. If you want to know more check out my Writer info if you click the Writers tab on the home page.

Can't wait to write more for this website!

Go Cubs
I hope you write better then you post.

It is one thing to be a member and post when you are drunk. It is a whole different ball game to post mistakes as a writer, it can't happen.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

It is one thing to be a member and post when you are drunk. It is a whole different ball game to post mistakes as a writer, it can't happen.

Cut the kid some slack. Lets see what he has to write before we start calling him out for being unable to write.

Rick

Liked Posts:
Cut the kid some slack. Lets see what he has to write before we start calling him out for being unable to write.

Hey Dabs, you're quick to jump all over people too. However, I still heart you because what you say makes sense 99.9% of the time except for the times I disagree with you.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
No biggy, home page articles are edited for common syntax and grammar issues. All is well :)

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Dabs, you're quick to jump all over people too. However, I still heart you because what you say makes sense 99.9% of the time except for the times I disagree with you.
I do but I don't call people drunk when they are posting either. The guy just started here and I don't want to see him run out of town just yet. If it was worded too strongly, I'm sorry but I just felt like it was a bit strong from bobferg there.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
you guys are all being dicks...

welcome bro!

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

Sure it can, particularly since our educational system is unable to teach students proper grammar. An even flow of thoughts and ideas is what makes a good writer, grammar can be cleaned up later.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls

:dealwithit:

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
I do but I don't call people drunk when they are posting either. The guy just started here and I don't want to see him run out of town just yet. If it was worded too strongly, I'm sorry but I just felt like it was a bit strong from bobferg there.

i think hes on his period dabs...

Status
Not open for further replies.