New Cubs Beat Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do but I don't call people drunk when they are posting either. The guy just started here and I don't want to see him run out of town just yet. If it was worded too strongly, I'm sorry but I just felt like it was a bit strong from bobferg there.

What can I say...... I am strong.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:clap: Nothing better then no word responses.

i think hes on his period dabs...
You must be used to hearing that from all the chicks you try to bang. That is why you try to use it as smack... because it hurts you and your love game.

Maybe he was drunk...lol.
I was..... I am. But I still post better then that scrub.

Hey let me write about the Cubs. It would be nothing but douchebagery.

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
Alright I'll try to write better. Thanks man!

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Good attitude to have Chris. Bob, feel free to give some constructive criticism.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
lol what a fucking joke bob

:smh:

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good attitude to have Chris. Bob, feel free to give some constructive criticism.

I already did. You responded by saying that you edit all the mistakes out.

If he is a writer for this site he should add some decent posts. I have seen a post of his asking if people like his sig. Really? What is the point of that? That is about as post-whore-ish as some of the worst on this board (see this for more examples http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/bar/11964-caturday-i.html).

I feel there there are more then a few posters here who have a better overall knowledge of the Cubs and put together much more tangent thoughts then this guy.

That is all.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

If he is a writer for this site he should add some decent posts. I have seen a post of his asking if people like his sig. Really? What is the point of that? That is about as post-whore-ish as some of the worst on this board (see this for more examples http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/bar/11964-caturday-i.html).

I feel there there are more then a few posters here who have a better overall knowledge of the Cubs and put together much more tangent thoughts then this guy.

That is all.

You're an angry drunk.

I almost like it.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls

That is all.

lol what do you have against chris? if you think you can write better articles then Chris then shut the fuck up and do it. otherwise stfu and drink another beer and continue to be the giant cunt that you are that no one likes.

:beer:

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're an angry drunk.

I almost like it.

I was drunk, now the stupidity of some of these posters has sobered my up quickly.

And BTW, I am a very happy drunk. Almost too happy.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol what do you have against chris? if you think you can write better articles then Chris then shut the fuck up and do it. otherwise stfu and drink another beer and continue to be a giant cunt that no one likes.

:beer:

You know all about cunts that don't like you (every woman you ever tired to sleep with), but what do you know about cunts that no one likes? Seems that you fall into this category for most posters here. :clap:

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
You know all about cunts that don't like you (every woman you ever tired to sleep with), but what do you know about cunts that no one likes? Seems that you fall into this category for most posters here. :clap:

alright avoid my question? also why dont you write some articles? what is it, is it that words obviously dont come to you easily, is that it?

seriously dude you just need to stfu

chris is here volunteering his time to write articles trying to make this site better, and all i see you doing is being a fucking bitch boi. so stfu until you actually do something other then act like a bitch.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I was drunk, now the stupidity of some of these posters has sobered my up quickly.

And BTW, I am a very happy drunk. Almost too happy.

Key.JPG

:hitler:

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
Just keep in mind that I've been on the website for a week. There's stuff I got to learn man. I'm only 17 and I'm lucky enough that Rush invited me to be a writer for this site. I will continue to work on my writing skills and different ideas to help build a following for the cubs on the site. Just give me some time and then rip on me all you want.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just keep in mind that I've been on the website for a week. There's stuff I got to learn man. I'm only 17 and I'm lucky enough that Rush invited me to be a writer for this site. I will continue to work on my writing skills and different ideas to help build a following for the cubs on the site. Just give me some time and then rip on me all you want.

lol whatever i dont give a fuck what you have or havnt done. he has no right to shit on you for something that he hasnt done(cant do).

your trying to make this site better. hes jsut trying to shit all over you. no fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.