Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
well thanks derosa. much appreciated

yeah no problem. what bobferg doesn't realize is that until he writes an article better then one of yours hes just as much of a joke as he makes you out to be.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally another Cubs writer to help take the load off of my shoulders.......oh wait, I haven't been posting Cubs stories lately because I'm too depressed to.

It's alright, man. We understand.

J

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just keep in mind that I've been on the website for a week. There's stuff I got to learn man. I'm only 17 and I'm lucky enough that Rush invited me to be a writer for this site. I will continue to work on my writing skills and different ideas to help build a following for the cubs on the site. Just give me some time and then rip on me all you want.

Being on the site a week has nothing to do with your lack of baseball knowledge.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
No need to be douches especially to somebody who hasn't done anything to warrant it. Nothing good will come of this thread but e-flexing.

Chris has been a great help to the site so far. If you don't like his posts, put him on ignore. If you don't like his articles, make suggestions so he gets better. It helps the site, and in turn makes the everything more enjoyable. He's only 17 years old and has a lot of potential.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chris is a fine writer.

Maybe he is hated because he doesnt talk about range factor. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.